My 14-year-old has a same sex attraction.....

by Alana 91 Replies latest social family

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    That is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

Except for "the only righteous man" around, Lot.

Who later got both his daughters pregnant, while drunk, on two different occasions!

Grow up, and stop getting all your beliefs from a book of fairy tales.

• avishai
    avishai

Hibie? Take it somewhere else...most of us crammed that stuff down others throats our whole lives. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

• wednesday
    wednesday

hibiscusfire,

It is a normal stage of development, it how we learn to become women and men learn how to become men.

Do not be afraid to learn and expand your mind beyond what jws teach. You will not become homosexual just by learning about normal development. Reading about it will not make you homosexual. I am not homosexual, but I'm not ready to condemn someone b/c they are.. There is so much more we do not know about the mind and body. So much more than what is written in the pages of the watchtower and awake.

weds

• avishai
    avishai

Hibie is'nt a JW, she's a fundie.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Is there any chance this thread is going to get back on topic?

Alana Have you gotten what you needed?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

One thing i have noticed is that alot of girls who profess to be Bi/Les (in high school) do it to become more popular.

I agree with Dune on this one. When I was 19 I did the whole 'bi-curious" thing for a few months just because it so popular in the city I live in for girls to get into that stuff. I was or never have been and still am not in no way attracted to women and really was just doing as a sort of 'sexual expierementaion' kinda thing.

She may just be going through the same thing but if she has openly admitted it to you guys than it may be a bit more serious.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Do not be afraid to learn and expand your mind beyond what jws teach. You will not become homosexual just by learning about normal development.

Amen to that wednesday! I don't regret expierencing those things I expierenced. (And the guys get a kick out of when they find out I've done it; suddenly i'm allowed the peeny-pincher college students let me order an appetizer and dessert at dinner! )

LOL! at avishai! But hey, don't me mean to hibi-some folks are comfortable with the whole idea some are not.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Homosexuality is among the list of deviate or abnormal sexual practices. God did not create any human being as a homosexual. They are not born that way, just as murderers are not born that way. However, these spirits can be transmitted to children, especially if someone who had this demonic spirit seduced or raped a child--or even if they were close to gay people. -Blessed Star

The world today is saying that is normal behaviour...but that is a HUGE LIE according to the teaching of the Bible. God never intended that behaviour. That is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

Hibie

THE ASSES HAVE SPOKEN.....

My World Chaz

• Krystal
    Krystal

The world today is saying that is normal behaviour...but that is a HUGE LIE according to the teaching of the Bible. God never intended that behaviour. That is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

1) Yet again, not everyone adhears to the teachings of the bible. It is one thing to say that your faith would not allow you to be homosexual but quite another to call homosexuals a perversion of nature/abnormal.

2) If God cares so much about our actions then why doesn't he destroy homosexuals today? Why where the homosexuals in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah sentenced to die, but those living on earth today can live out their lives as they please? If there is a god watching who has such close minded beliefs he isn't a very JUST god.

• slugga
    slugga

That is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Wasn't the real sin of these towns thew fact that the people were unfriendly and inhospitable
    Wasn't the real sin of these towns thew fact that the people were unfriendly and inhospitable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit