My Wife is pregnant, wow!

by jwfacts 34 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

YIPPPEEE!!

there are many happy times and many sleepless nights ahead for you!

congrats to all of your family! Your 13 year old stepdaughter will probably be a huge help with the new little baby!

freedomlover

• serendipity
    serendipity

Congrats!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Congrats!!!

Before you know it you'll be hearing the pitter-patter of tiny 'postate feet running around the house!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow, congratulations!! Isn't it strange how we exJWs end up growing up twice? I think you'll make a wonderful father!
    How exciting for your family!

Blessings to your family,

Sherry

• delilah
    delilah

Congratulations, jwfacts....that is wonderful news....Babies are so wonderful...I had three. They're not so little anymore....they grow up too fast....ENJOY every minute of it.

Elsewhere said,"Before you know it you'll be hearing the pitter-patter of tiny 'postate feet running around the house"

ROFLMAO.....

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

That is such exciting news. Sherry put it so well when she said Isn't it strange how we exJWs end up growing up twice? It's so true. And now here you are a perfect example starting your life anew with a new life brought into the process. What a beautiful and exciting post to read and start my day with.

Thank you for sharing!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you everyone. I am very excited, and look on babies with a totally different light all of a sudden.
    Now for the job of finding a name, we agonised for ages just over our puppies, I don't know how we will ever decide for a child. Any good ideas?

• loosie
    loosie

Congrats. That's wonderful news!!!!!!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

You found out the same day you were gonna get the ax huh? Well I guess thats an ending and a beginning on the same day. Funny how God works things.

Congrats on both counts. : )

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Congratulations!!! It's the best!

I will not allow anyone to visit my child that is not comfortable being civil to me.

I totally understand you there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit