A Protective Warning To All Witnesses

by ColdRedRain 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Something I got off the myspace.com JW group.

If somebody can tell me the difference between the logic in this post and the logic in an Orwellian book, PM me and I'll give you my credit card number.

I wanted to mention, to all active Jehovah's Witnesses, that a brother has called to my attention that he is being harassed by apostates. It appears they are viewing members and postings in some of the JW groups.

Worse, I've noticed that some of the JW groups have allowed members who are clearly apostates, join the group. For example, I've seen in many of the public JW groups [total of 9] a person called the "Truth" his profile shows him to be an apostate. His whole profile talks bad about Jehovah's organization. And how the Watchtower is wrong... And you can see in his 'view all groups' that he is a member of another group [Former Jehovah's Witness Support Forum] that is clearly an apostate group.

For those that have joined a group, please, cheek to see if you have him in your group; he appears on the last page of all JW groups. And, if you do see this apostate or others please flee from the danger...

Besides apostates and unbelievers; some JW groups have even allowed disfellowshipped members into the group. I've written to some of these group mediators and have advice them to review all their group members and protect the spirituality of our fellow brothers/sisters in the faith. Let's pray they take action to remove this perversion among pure servants of Jehovah. - (2 Corinthians 6:15)

Bothers/sisters, please take all means necessary to protect your spiritually. Because in the end: Each one will carry his own load. - Galatians 6:5

Remember an Awake (2004) mentions: "So if you use the Internet, be aware of the dangers. Be resolved to keep Gods commandments, and avoid flirting with trouble. - (1 Chronicles 28:7) Then, if Internet dangers confront you, you will wisely flee from them. - 1 Corinthians 6:18."

Therefore, it would be a personal choose if we decided to use the Internet but we must be aware of the dangers, so we can flee from them. Only a few JW groups seem to have done a good job of protecting JW's spiritual health. If you choose to join any JW group make sure the group is set both in private and hidden. Just being private is not enough; for apostates can still view members and postings found in the group. And if you find anything fishy with the group, flee (resign from the group). Better safe then sorry...

Please, inform other JWs you know, on Myspace, of the danger... Feel free to repost any part of this message.

P.S.

For all the brothers and sisters who have joined my new group: 'KingdomHallFriends' I made a new Forum Topic 'Keep Guard of Potential Dangers on Myspace' to keep us informed of potential dangers found on Myspace.

You can view more detailed information about potential dangers found on Myspace for all active Christian, Jehovah's Witnesses. I've even made a list of all the apostates [and other dangers] I've seen on the JW Groups. If you are part of the group please post any dangers you have seen.

Your brother in the faith,

Tommy
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    I wanted to mention, to all active Jehovah's Witnesses, that a brother has called to my attention that he is being harassed by apostates. It appears they are viewing members and postings in some of the JW groups.

Worse, I've noticed that some of the JW groups have allowed members who are clearly apostates, join the group. For example, I've seen in many of the public JW groups [total of 9] a person called the "Truth" his profile shows him to be an apostate. His whole profile talks bad about Jehovah's organization. And how the Watchtower is wrong... And you can see in his 'view all groups' that he is a member of another group [Former Jehovah's Witness Support Forum] that is clearly an apostate group.

How dare he says the watchtower is wrong! I mean, it's not like our religion uses iconography or something.

For those that have joined a group, please, cheek to see if you have him in your group; he appears on the last page of all JW groups. And, if you do see this apostate or others please flee from the danger...

Besides apostates and unbelievers; some JW groups have even allowed disfellowshipped members into the group. I've written to some of these group mediators and have advice them to review all their group members and protect the spirituality of our fellow brothers/sisters in the faith. Let's pray they take action to remove this perversion among pure servants of Jehovah. - (2 Corinthians 6:15)

Like the perversion of child molesting and engaging in conflicts of interest?

Bothers/sisters, please take all means necessary to protect your spiritually. Because in the end: Each one will carry his own load. - Galatians 6:5

"We must not listen to the words of the Jews, for they are tricky"-H Himmler

Remember an Awake (2004) mentions: "So if you use the Internet, be aware of the dangers. Be resolved to keep Gods commandments, and avoid flirting with trouble. - (1 Chronicles 28:7) Then, if Internet dangers confront you, you will wisely flee from them. - 1 Corinthians 6:18."

Circular reasoning strikes again.

Ahh, the rest is just total bullshit, so I won't even annotate it.

Therefore, it would be a personal choose if we decided to use the Internet but we must be aware of the dangers, so we can flee from them. Only a few JW groups seem to have done a good job of protecting JW's spiritual health. If you choose to join any JW group make sure the group is set both in private and hidden. Just being private is not enough; for apostates can still view members and postings found in the group. And if you find anything fishy with the group, flee (resign from the group). Better safe then sorry...

Please, inform other JWs you know, on Myspace, of the danger... Feel free to repost any part of this message.

P.S.

For all the brothers and sisters who have joined my new group: 'KingdomHallFriends' I made a new Forum Topic 'Keep Guard of Potential Dangers on Myspace' to keep us informed of potential dangers found on Myspace.

You can view more detailed information about potential dangers found on Myspace for all active Christian, Jehovah's Witnesses. I've even made a list of all the apostates [and other dangers] I've seen on the JW Groups. If you are part of the group please post any dangers you have seen.

Your brother in the faith,

Tommy
  • riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Don't read apostate stuff. I'll do it for you and let you know if it's ok. It's safe for me cuz i gots the smarts, but you probably don't. Don't worry, I'm lookin out for you, my little sheep/lemmings.

That's my take on it.

• Spectre
    Spectre

OMG!!! I'm in a myspace apostate group!!!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Me too! And I'm posing as a female in a myspace witness group to play with the minds of young horny JW kids.

• JAVA
    JAVA

The good little JW Tommy opens his mouth and removes all doubt. I'll bet he peeks under his bed each night to see if any demons are lurking. Poor guy--I feel sorry for someone that screwed up.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yup I'm in a bunch o' Apostate myspace groups. They're fun. I don't even try with the actual witness ones, I hate throwing up multiple times.

• Terry
    Terry

What JW's are dealing with is FEAR.

The Watchtower has done a really good propaganda job on that subject.

Fear--but, of what?

"losing spirituality"??

In other words, the power of the apostate messege is so strong the "truth that will set you free" can't stand up to it. Why?

Jesus spent a goodly number of conversations arguing with contrarians and putting them in their place.

This is what JW's are trained for isn't it?

This punch and counter-punch scenario is what the meetings are all about teaching. You refute, refute, refute.

But, Jesus admonished Christians to "leave the 90 and 9" faithful sheep to go after the stray---did he not?

Why? Why would Jesus indicate the STRAY SHEEP is every bit as worthy as the 99 faithful ones? The Watchtower says the opposite, in effect, by telling members to stay safe with the 99 and shun/fear the 1 who strays.

What is wrong with this picture?

Could it be that the governing body does not accurately understand what the messege of Christianity actually is?

Hmmmmmm.

T.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=101023547 MYSPACE EXJW

Danny Haszard also has two 'apostate' MYspace group/blogs and if he's talking about me i haven't posted in their groups or 'harassed' anyone

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Perversion? Woohoo! Where? Sign me up, sign me up twice brother!!

Sorry. Poor little mixed up squid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit