HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AFRAID OF BEING ON THIS SITE?

by juni 30 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

they've taken everything from me they can take, so no fear here.

• montana96
    montana96

I use to be scared of my own shadow but lurking on this site for over 2 years gave me the courage to not be fearful all the time. Its only jw that can understand the fear and pressure losing your family and friends if they find out! But we have so far faded successfully and lost all our jw friends so we have nothing to fear except if we get d'fed it would affect our work and immediete family situation.

So we will continue on this new path of freedom, I like not being scared anymore!

Mercedes x

• Honesty
    Honesty

I was in fear of them for almost 16 years until I found out who their god is then I found out who mine should have been all those years. I am not afraid of any of them now because my God is real and more powerful than their evil god and He will protect me from their god.

Bob Evans

Walland, TN

• greendawn
    greendawn

I have no reason to fear them and nobody should, as you said it's a free world and everyone can believe as they want. No need to worry about what others want us to believe.

• JH
    JH

I went to a meeting last year, and the elder said, talking about the dangers of the internet, that there were RATS on the internet....and he was looking my way when he said that....

I guess that he meant that you can find all kinds of crooked people on the net.

But I thought that he found out that I was the "rat" of JWD.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Absoultley no fear what so ever with me.

orangefatcat

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm afraid of being on this site because it means that i've crossed a line, the line. i can't go back to thinking the "truth" is the truth. it's too late, i've questioned too much. but i'm kinda still stuck in the middle. i'm still "in" in body, but my mind feels "out". i'm afraid that i'll say something to betray what i am thinking. i have to lie to my family and wit-friends. and if i can't be truthful with my wit-friends, then they aren't really friends. nor do i have friends on the outside (i suppose that will come in time). i haven't even made any decisive moves yet and have already lost so much. that, in a nutshell, is why i'm afraid.

• Calliope
    Calliope

but then, reading how you all came to the point you are currently at, is encouraging.

• Es
    Es

Not at all like you i say bring it onnnnnnnnn

es

• Dansk
    Dansk

FEAR is Watchtower's greatest weapon. The threat of disfellowshipping is the missile of the weapon. However, remove the fear and the weapon fires blanks.

When I exited I felt nervous for around two weeks. It was like being in mourning. Then, an incredible feeling of liberation came over me and fear evaporated. I fully understand how many here have to hide, so to speak, and how fading slowly is their only option. Other poor souls have to stay in and pretend because of the fear of losing family.

One thing's for sure, when you finally do break away you wonder what on earth you were afraid of! You look at the Organisation and realise what a pathetic enterprise it really is!

NO! I'm not afraid. I'm FREE!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit