HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AFRAID OF BEING ON THIS SITE?

by juni 30 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I have heard of this through PMs. To each their own and I can understand the fear-factor - we are only human. But so what? What can they do to ya? Everyone has the right to choose for themselves. My philosophy is - BRING IT ON. Juni~~~~~~~~~

• ferret
    ferret

No fear at all. I'm on here every day. I have no one to fear.

• Dune
    Dune

I have a fear that the elders will find out that i'm using this site and then i'll have to rush my fade or DA. But it is almost impossible for them to find out because i dont really give details about myself, and even if i did, the chances that an elder is lurking here is very slim and if there was one, he wouldnt want to "turn me in" because he was at the site too.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Remember Juni that if there was a fence where all of us stood and all of them stood, where would we get our insider information? To those in that can stay under the elders radar getting BOE letters and Bethel reports I say GOOD JOB. Keep it up. Our fight would be harder without these lovers of righteousness in their midst.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I was scared at first , but I reason if someone see's my posts it means they were on here also. I am usually on when no one else is at home. I think my husband has figured it out though by looking at history, I don't always delete those. It seems a bit paranoid to be an adult in my own home worried some one could recognize my posts on a web site.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I used to be afraid, that's why I lurked forever before posting. Now I just don't give a crap.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

At first I was so paranoid, I had to change my username, cause it was the same one I used for everything else. Then I was afraid to post for fear family may recognize somethings I said. Then I would post a pic here and there, and take them down after a short time. Now I just do what I feel. I dont think Im doing anything wrong with meeting new friends, and sharing similar experiences with them. Just because people left the "truth" doesnt make them a bad person. Of course thats not the way the jws look at it, but im already df'd, so what the heck!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, ahm afraid o gettin cooters.

• jgnat
    jgnat

At my post rate, obviously not at all. I guess it all depends on how much you have to lose. For me, not much. I've no family in besides my husband, and he knows how much I post.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Yes, I would not want to anyone to find out I've been to a JW critical site. I'm not paranoid about getting caught and I'm sure that I've given enough personal information that some might recognize who I am. I have too much family who are JWs (including wife) to not care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit