Watchtower Society is NOT learning

by Amazing1914 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

{{{Jim}}}

Great to "see" ya!

Hearing this kind of thing always makes me run for a barf bag. The WTS has no end of disgusting and despicable things they want to keep hidden from the R & F and the public. (shudder)

hugs to you and yours,

Annie

• Dune
    Dune

I dont want to sound like the apoligist (again ). But what did she do thats going to get her disfellowshipped?

• sf
    sf

Nice to 'see' you Jim. Hope you and your family are well.

Jaracz and his cronies have full control of the organization now. Would you expect ethical reform from

Hitler and his Nazis? This is why the fight must continue , the organization is cold hearted and hell bent about it. It must be defeated

and eliminated , for the evil that it is. Any hope of reform is long gone, sad to say.

I am very curious as to what FrankT. thinks and feels about this statement. And all other "hope for reform-ers".

Do you honestly see re-form in this highly corrupt and destructive organization?

sKally

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

The main basis for DFing her: My son-in-law's mom wants to divorce her jail-bird pedophile husband. Initially, in the emotion of trying to keep her 30+ year marriage on track, she forgave him and of course they resumed nuptules. However, he "lied" aboutn the extent of his pedophile activities, and so she is withdrawing her forgiveness, and filing for divorce. The Elders are threatening her with DFing if she pursues the divorce. She also made some other errors, which in Watchtower thnking, deserve DFing. She is repentant over these errors, however, since she is threatening to continue on with the divorce, the Elders are hell-bent to DF her.

Also, her pedophile husband, while he sits in jail, is only restricted from prayer and commenting at meetings for 6 more months. he cannot attend meetings anyway until he is released from prison in about a year. By the time he gets out, his JW restrictions will lifted, and he will be in "good" standing with the congregation. What a crock of baloney the entire Watchtower silly-assed belief system is.

Jim W.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Jim,

That IS really sick and twisted!

• skyman
    skyman

It is the same in every congregation, they are drowns seeking to destroy people they see need a spanking.

• Golf
    Golf

Hmmmmmm, the elders are following their traditional Masters, "strain out the gnat and 'gulp' down the camel" Matt.23:24

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit