Chicago Pics!

by Jourles 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Seems like you guys had a great time. WE need one fo those in San Antonio or Austin...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Alright...now that I am sober! I said nothing of the sort...lol.(maybe some of it)

I had a great time with everyone. Butt is a B***H! A complete B***H! and I love her!

Blondie and Irreverent....whom I have had the privilege of meeting before. Just as wonderful and sweet as the first time.

AK Jeff and wife....lovely couple. Jeff your wife is absolutely wonderful. Are you sure about the super bowl party? After you have seen me in action!

Check Your Premises.....very sweet. Understands about my antibacterial gel addiction.

Jourels....you are so mean...cheering on Carolina! Unbelievable! Atleast we agree on Opeth.

Buttlight...I love you!

Brooke

• JH
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight

I love you too brooke, even though you are the most annoying person on this entire earth!!!!!! (maybe thats why i like you so much)

JH, you really are a rat aint ya! That was a SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I love you too brooke, even though you are the most annoying person on this entire earth!!!!!! (maybe thats why i like you so much)

I am not annoying.......lol. Am I?...lol

Come on you had fun with me and you loved every minute of my Sarcastic Witty Bitc*y ways!

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Flyin, by the way, thanks for the compliment! You would have fit in good with us nuts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit