Chicago Pics!

by Jourles 75 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was never dfed and I didn't DA.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Check Your Premises was pretty close to what I was expecting. I have a feeling that we probably have a lot in common, but as with most meetups, there never really is enough time to talk with everyone at length. He was so clean-cut, he could easily have passed as the most *spiritual* of the group - at least if a JW were to judge based on appearances...

Yeah, I thought of putting on a suit and showing up with a cheap faux leather briefcase just to freak everybody out.

I never could have pulled it off.

Yeah, I guess Jourles was pretty much what I expected... except I figured that he would be blonde. Everyone else pretty much fit my expectation. I knew blondie wasn't really blonde.

Most spiritual of the group? Yeah, I guess it is a good thing that a JW wasn't making that call!

CYP

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

You kids are too cool. But, no worries, the NC meetup will be just as entertaining, complete with really, really inappropriate pictures.

also, any way I can see the other (wink wink) pictures? Pm maybe?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    complete with really, really inappropriate pictures.

Well, I left my cf card for my camera in Jourles car, and he has all the pics to blackmail me with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No posting pics jourles until I look at what I have done first!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    No posting pics jourles until I look at what I have done first!

I knew it - you were too drunk to even remember! Poop - now we have to do the whole apostaevent again this weekend.!!!

Jeff

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    you were too drunk to even remember!

Lmao, no actually I do remember, thats why I want my cf card back!!!!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well, you didn't do anything too bad - well, that is if you ignore that one table dance, and the trick you did with the ..... oh well, I have said too much. Damn!

Jeff

• blondie
    blondie
    I knew blondie wasn't really blonde

I don't think Debbie Harry is a natural blonde either.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hi Blondie!!

well, that is if you ignore that one table dance

How could I resist when your sitting there with that big wad of dollar bills in your hand!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    How could I resist when your sitting there with that big wad of dollar bills in your hand!

Dollar bills? Those were tens baby!! Better check your walllet!!!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit