NFL Playoffs

by Gretchen956 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Why is there no thread on this???

My STEELERS just won!!!!!! OMFG that was an awesome game!!!!

First time ever a 6th Seed team has won the first two games of the playoffs. So next week against Denver. Whodda thunk they could take down the Colts? I'm shaking still from the ending to that game, more drama in the last two minutes of this game than I can remember in a LONG time. Wow.

Wouldn't it just be great if it were Steelers -vs- Seahawks?? (ok I grant you I'm probably the only one who would wish for that one!!) But I have to say that would make it interesting around my house!! We're split!

Did I mention I LOVE this game??

Sherry

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Well, I hate to get you stirred up because I was rooting for the Colts, but any way you slice it, that was a barn burner.

Just for the record Gretchen, I also like the Steelers because they don't fire the coach everytime the weather changes. They have kept the current coach for years and it is paying off, big time. It's amazing to me he can take the pressure of a game such as this one. I would be begging to be taken to the looney bin. Bug

• skyman
    skyman

I did not like the game at all. Pissed me off badly.

I do enjoy the fact that you are happy. I hope the Seahawks and Steeler go all the way to the BIG GAME. Then the Seahawks can kick your ass.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Well Shutter, sorry your team lost. Cowher is great for a few reasons. Gotta love that chin, for starters. Here's why I think he's amazing. Their head office refuses to go over the salary cap. So, every time they get some big names going they turn free agent and move off to more money somewhere else. So Cowher constantly has newbies to train up. He literally has a new quarterback every few years. The one person I've seen on there for the longest time is Bettis. So the very fact that he can take these green teams and get them consistently into the playoffs speaks volumes to his abilities.

But I have to say your guys really put the scare into me, going into the game and then right up until the last seconds.

Sherry (who doesn't even want to think about Denver next week)

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

ahhhh Sky, (((((muah))))

I love everyone right now!

Sherry

• skyman
    skyman

Tomorrow I'll love you but not today. OK!!!!!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Go Steelers!

\

I'll have to admit that I was sweating bombs after the Bettis fumble.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

LOL my dog was literally cowering by the back door thinking that I was going nuts. More screaming in this house in the last two minutes of that game, both shrieks of grief and frustration and then followed by elation, than heard for many a long year!

My dog has now been suitably calmed with lots of TLC and a bisquit!

Sherry

• skyman
    skyman

I was jumping up and down helling all right now lets do it.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

My kids get a kick out of how loud and obnoxious I get on Sundays during football games. They’re not to the age yet where they enjoy the game but the certainly enjoy daddy making a fool of him self. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit