Sicker than a dog last night - info needed

by Lady Lee 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have had irritable bowel syndome for years, appearing right after they removed my gallbladder. I found out that this is a uncommon reaction to removal of the GB, apparently you have to have the GB to digest fat (and I thought it was a useless organ,). At times all that came out of me was water, it got that bad (perhaps more information than you wanted). Anyway, after I stopped going to the KH and changed my diet a bit, and I have a pill if it gets really bad, I'm all better. Greasy spoon food places will start it up again, so I don't eat at them.

you are right danny, talking about the bowel or money are the new forbidden topics (used to be sex)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My husband makes me take my cell phone wherever I go, but it not going to be of any use if you've passed out.

• Golf
    Golf

Sorry to hear the news LL. My wife has been coughing up very bad these last few days. She got her meds yesterday, but today I made her home-made chicken soup and she's starting to come around. I would glady share couple of bowls with you.

Yeah, you need to make an easier access to your place in the event of an emergency. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Golf

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just read Hellrider is sick also..must be a BAD bug going around!

Think I will hibernate for a while..

Snoozy...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

My wife manages a Home Health group in our area. They have a system that involves connecting a little box to your phone and you also get either a necklace or wrist band with a button and battery in both units.

The box has a speaker and if either button is pressed it sends a signal to the home office and they can speak to you through the speaker. Even if you are unable to reach the box.

Usually two or three persons are asked to accept the office calls and check on the person with the system if it seems to be minor situations.

But if the button has been pushed and they recieve no response or the patient says they are ill or down they will call the police and ambulance in your area.

They want the patient to call them on the system at least once a month and chat with them. Even if the patient wants to call more often just to chat, they will chat with them.

It costs around $45.00 a month.

If anyone is interested I will get the name and phone # that you can call and check it our.

Outoftheorg

• Es
    Es

Thats so not good hun, dont know if this helps but in aussie land you can get a necklace with a buzzer thing and if anything happens you can press the button and the ambulance come. But then that doesnt solve the prob of opening the door.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit