Check this out! my first act of "rebellion"...

by freedomlover 33 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

well, not really rebellion but that I've wanted one of these for a long time so I went and did it today, and I love it!

she went with me to get my bellybutton ring. It was lots of fun....but it did hurt!

-freedomlover

...hope this pic comes through.

I know it's not a big deal to a lot of you, but it was to me, and I wanted to share....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Freedom, it's a good thing!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My wife used to have her nipple pierced, while we were still active dub's. Not as cool as you might think, it hurt her for over a year. I think the belly button is a much safer bet!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

How cool freedomlover!!!! My daughter and I are going to go get our belly buttons pierced when she turns 18 at the end of the year I can't wait... like you said, it's sort of a 'rebellion'..... ooooohhhhhh !!

In the meantime, I'll just continue with my crunches so my belly is worth looking at by then...

GGG

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Cool!

I can't stand anyone touching my belly button, and I know if I got one, hubby would want to touch it all the time! lol

Plus I'm a chicken for pain!

Good news about your sister!!!!!!!!!

BB

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Congrats!

Dave

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Go freedom.

I have one too, I know, a bit weird for a guy, but it was on of my first acts of rebellion while i was still a JW. The day I had it done I showed a sister who was over for bbq and she was so disturbed by my rebellion she left. The cong got used to it over time, as they saw it every time i went to the beach.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Upon sending my letters in, and all that hoopla, I plan to have a few rather extensive tattoos done.

Maybe we'll all go to together ;)

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Beautiful! Gotta love your freedom. And that's great about your sis!

~Merry

• Purza
    Purza

Very cool -- I like it! I wanted one of those too, but the piercing guy said that mine belly button would never heal because of its shape/depth, so I chickened out.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit