Pictures- Just for fun

by RichieRich 60 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga
    But I did let off an ungodly fart in the 24 columbia heights bathroom

Nice one, that would have grossed out the perv brothers hiding in the stalls with their mobile phone cameras !

Matt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    dorayakii: I never knew that "Read Watchtower and Awake!" occupied a higher position than "Read God's Word the Holy Bible Daily"!
    Just shows what they put as most important.

I don't believe you and Saoirse and I share a brain, but we all keyed in on the identical point.

Great pics, Richie! I really like the Emergency Exit placement right beside that doorway.

AuldSoul

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hey Richie,

I know that restaurant, its shite!!! Its part of some old folk complex. You're lucky they didn't blend the burger.

Next time your in the city, we should hook up, and I'll show you some proper Brooklyn cuisine.

steve

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I just figured out why Holloywood wants to pay for the view from their roofs...they obviously don't want the Society's buildings in the shots. LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LMAO... Great pic's, Rich. Thanks!

Jean

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hey Richie

So glad you could share those pic's I really enjoyed the comments too.

Funchback

I own the same tie as you and the kid. lol way too funny.

• TD
    TD

Thank's for sharing, Richie.

With the exception of you and your friend in the hat, I've haven't seen so much of that glazed, hypnotized "JW look" since I attended one of their conventions.

Is your friend a "believing JW?"

• slugga
    slugga

Richie !

What with the recent lay off's can you confirm that they have now trained monkeys to print the mags as well as write them? Did you see any evidence of this?

alt

Matt

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

slugga,

brilliant, just brilliant!!!!

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Fantastic pictures keep them coming!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest