Pictures- Just for fun

by RichieRich 60 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    And I'll end with this. This kid is the son of the brother that organized this whole trip. Coincidentily, he's also the most annoying MFer ever. This is a large scale caliper, which they use when training their slaves volunteers to do plumbing. Why does Bethel need to train that many plumbers? Because everyone up there is full of sh!t. Oh, and this is better than a college education. What college could ever stack their boxes as neatly as the org??

ROFLMAO!!! Hysterical.

Thanks for posting RR. You made my evening.

• Juan Viejo
    Juan Viejo

Now I've seen it and...

I believe! I believe!!!

Great picture!

JV

• hubert
    hubert
    This kid is the son of the brother that organized this whole trip. Coincidentily, he's also the most annoying MFer ever. This is a large scale caliper, which they use when training their slaves volunteers to do plumbing.

They also use the caliper to measure cranial size, as seen in the picture. If your head is too large, you get beheaded and they install a much smaller more appropriate dub sized one.

Nice pic of you with your uncle, Richie, and the plane, too.

Hubert

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I never knew that "Read Watchtower and Awake!" occupied a higher position than "Read God's Word the Holy Bible Daily"!

I've never seen this "read our crap" message before. They brag and brag about their Bible sign in the mags, why haven't I ever seen this other much more prominent one?

Ya gotta love an outfit that doesn't stop at revising history, they even revise the present!

Dave

• Es
    Es

bloody fantastic Saoirse roflmao

es

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LMAO! Richie your comments are hysterical. LOL!

• delilah
    delilah
    Excellent pics Richie...the view of NYC is astounding, especially with the jetliner heading directly towards you...obviously you ducked, as you are still with us....perhaps the pilot was "directed around the building, as apposed to THROUGH it, by a Higher force"?
  • funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

I've never been, but I never knew Read the WT and AWAKE was even on the bldg!!

All you ever read about or heard bragged about was that they had Read Gods Word the Bible Daily!

I almost feel lied to......but I'm working on correcting my doubts--ha!!

BTW, you guys are hilarious! I'm lovin this site!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Welcome, FLG! Just for you, here's a few more pictures!

alt

Here we are in the belly of the beast, the reception area at Patterson. Mom was mad because I had already called, and ordered chinese food to the hotel room. I like to plan ahead, what can I say?

alt

Here's another shot offf the Million Dollar roof Funchback. As you can see, many photo oppurtunities have been added to the tour, including the cardboard cutouts of Jesus in the art dept.

alt

Right across from the 300 Furman street shipping complex is this resteraunt. I had an undercooked hamburger there. Then, I felt so guilty for eating blood, I couldn't tour for the rest of the day. Just kidding. But I did let off an ungodly fart in the 24 columbia heights bathroom.

alt

These kids were so damn loud on that bus, I almost blew a blood vessel.

alt

Smartasses.

alt

If you look behind the subjects of this picture, you'll notice its me, and there is a suprised look on my face. I had approached a very short asian street performer, and challenged him to a dance-off. He accepted, and won.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

ungodly fart in the 24 columbia heights bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

My borhter and I used to refer to such farts (blastphemously) as the "wrath of jehovah".

great pics,
    silent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit