WOMEN YOU HAVE TO READ THE LATEST BY P.O.

by juni 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well hubbie always told me that the men in our area had a "Dark side" to them.

You know... that male chauvinist side

Where they think they are better then women so women 'need to be put in their place'!

This is one woman that, even then, you would not dare say that to my face with out something coming back at your face!

• codeblue
    codeblue

well...I for one know that brothers "hit" on sisters..

As you all know, we have been fading.

My husband worked with a married brother. My husband was outta town working during that last Memorial season. This brother knew I was "alone", knew my husband was across the contintent working.

He came by alone......not in meeting clothes, to ask ME to the memorial and he would let me ride with his family. Brothers, whether servants or NOT have been counseled to never be alone with a "sister".

Funny thing, whenever we me and my hubby sees him since then, he acts like I am INVISIBLE, only talks to my hubby........pretty weird???

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    HE SAID THAT WOMEN SEDUCE MEN INTO FORNICATION 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 - THEY ARE JEZEBELS HE STATED.

Oh please, doesn't he know that an erect penis has no conscience?

This kind of chauvinistic attitude is one of the reasons i left in the first place.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Maybe he meant to say that 9 out of 10 men would give in to a woman's seduction.

W

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hey that had to be Andrew Grencer, that is exactly the kind of thing he said all the time when he was an Elder in my congregation in North Carolina. The man was unreal and the thing is he fully believed the nonsense he spouted to the congregations. His lovely wife hated him. So sad, so typical.

Balsam

• slugga
    slugga
    A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE LATEST P.O. TALK. HE SAID THAT WOMEN SEDUCE MEN INTO FORNICATION 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 - THEY ARE JEZEBELS HE STATED.

I love this thread lol

Its just a ploy to get the brothers back to the meetings and you stupid women fell for it lol

*ducks and hides*

Matt

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So according to that PO men are so easily led by some poontang? Instead of his comment being a putdown for women (except the jezebel part) it was actually a putdown of men.

Josie

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Every time I ever got laid the woman knew it would happen from the start and I did not know until her clothes were coming off.

I think the PO was right on the mark.

Not that there is anything wrong with being a Jezebel.

It is one of the qualities I admire most in women.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My husband introduced me in to a world of innuendo and double-entendre that I was completely innocent of before I met him. Who knew that 6 and 9 were more than numbers?

• belbab
    belbab

Juni,

Are you sure the PO didn't say that women seduced nine men outta ten,

and he felt left out

Cause he was Pizzed O ff

Cause he was the tenth man that didn't make the cut.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit