WOMEN YOU HAVE TO READ THE LATEST BY P.O.

by juni 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• juni
    juni

A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE LATEST P.O. TALK. HE SAID THAT WOMEN SEDUCE MEN INTO FORNICATION 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 - THEY ARE JEZEBELS HE STATED.

THAT POMPOUS ASS!!!!!! I'M SO PISSED OFF AT THIS BLATANT LIE. ANY OF YOU EVER EXPERIENCED UNWANTED ADVANCES BY A BROTHER? 10 SISTERS AND I DID FROM ONE FORMER ELDER PIONEER. HE HAD TO STEP DOWN FROM PIONEERING, BUT STILL COULD ANSWER AT MTGS. INCORPORATED IN HIS ANSWERS HE WOULD CHASTISE US.

JUNI

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That SO SUCKS, Juni!! Yet.....the WTS doing/saying things like that doesn't surprise me in the least. It's what they're really all about, idnit? Steppfordism....blech!

Frannie

• Krystal
    Krystal

Most witness men have a "women are evil" complex. Usually the ball-less ones... lol

After all, we all know that it was Eve that tricked Adam into eating the forbidden fruit.... that means all women must have those kinds of powers of persuasion and all men must be that spineless.

"Hunney, jump off this cliff" -Evil Temptress

"I don't think that is a good idea, won't it hurt?" -Spineless, brainless, easily tempted man

"Not at all, it will be wonderful"

"oh, ok. if you say so"

LOL

Come on ladies, we all know... it is our fault!

• wednesday
    wednesday

The WTS is a male dominated society and men are considered more important than women and men have "needs" you know. That jezebel "thing" has been used many times to blame women for something that takes two to tango..

• juni
    juni

Heh Frannie -

Did you see Stepford Wives? Pretty good.

Yep. We women are rated 2nd class in that org. Bunch of old geezers and dirty old men. Juni

• juni
    juni

Couldn't agree with you more Wednesday and Krystal.

• juni
    juni

Remember what Adam said? The woman you gave me made me do it. Some things never change.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Heh Frannie -

Did you see Stepford Wives? Pretty good.

Yep. We women are rated 2nd class in that org. Bunch of old geezers and dirty old men. Juni

Yep. I loved it. Bette Midler was a gas!

They always have been, Juni. They just used to keep it better hidden than now. NOW we have the internet.

Frannie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I think there's some truth to this...

In every instance I know of where a guy was seduced into fornication, it was by a woman.

Evil, the lotta ya!

Dave

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    HE SAID THAT WOMEN SEDUCE MEN INTO FORNICATION 9 TIMES OUT OF 10

I can only speak from personal experience, but most of the women I was involved with in the past seduced me. I think his number is a little high - 7 out of 10 in my case. (I was a bit on the shy side)

What I fail to understand is why the PO thinks this is bad? If a woman is interested in a man she has every right to express that interest. If a woman wants sex she should feel free to ask for it. I don't know any man who took offense at being seduced by a woman - it does wonders for a guy's self esteem.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit