Flier on "Day and Week of Christ's Death" to be mailed out to Kingdom Halls this week!

by CharlieSmith1975 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

we are talking about passover not about the festival of the unfermented cakes. This festival began Nisan 15, the day after Passover, and continued for seven days through Nisan 21.

Passover... like explained above was celebrated at the 14th in the first century,. by the jews,... Jesus christ and the first christians. Passover was followed by seven days of the Festival of Unfermented Cakes,

(Leviticus 23:5) 5 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the two evenings is the passover to Jehovah.

(Numbers 28:16) “‘And in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, will be Jehovah’s passover.

(Ezekiel 45:21) 21 “‘In the first [month], on the fourteenth day of the month, there should occur for YOU the passover. . . .
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Passover... like explained above was celebrated at the 14th in the first century,. by the jews,.....InsidetheKH

The Jewish religion disagrees with you..LOL!!...

Passover begins on the 15th day of the Jewish month of Nissan. It is the first of the three major festivals with both historical and agricultural significance (the other two are Shavu’ot and Sukkot). Agriculturally, it represents the beginning of the harvest season in Israel. The primary observances of Passover are related to the Exodus from Egypt after 400 years of slavery as told in the biblical Book of Exodus from chapters 1 to 15.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

maybe you should dive in the matter and discover why modern jews disagree nowadays.

Besides that i don't care about what modern day jews think. According to Jesus and the bible they are not a reliable source when it comes to divine teachings. As i showed you. The bible is very clear on the matter and the date.. passover is on the 14th

• steve2
    steve2

My Nissan has been giving me trouble lately and only started on the 16th, after nothing on the 14th and 15th. These Bluebirds are a worry. I went back to the 2001 manual whereas I can see from the previous posts, I needed to have consulted an even older manual, Leviticus. I now expect to be back on the road again. Thanks people.

• sir82
    sir82

Does anybody else think this nutter sounds a lot like Lars / JCAnon?

Diana, is that you? Are you still as fab as ever?

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    Charlie...save your money...treat yourself to something nice instead.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Never argue doctrine.

Doc

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Yep, sounds like Lars to me
  • steve2
    steve2
    Sadly, JWs like to think that all "opposers" are like Lars - which makes them easier to dismiss.
  • jonza
    jonza
    I wonder if someone could fake a letter from HQ, with the same header/writing style as usual to get Elders to read something to the congregation that would get them to wake up. Just a idea :) I'm sure some Elders would figure it out, but the content could still be something that gets them to wake up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit