Here's why...

by RichieRich 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    And I realized you're on your way to becoming GaryBuss.

LOL!! awesome. Buss rules man!

richie,

good for you bro.

TS

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I think like you..they forced me out. I was a witness for 26 years..full time pioneering..and left like a screeching halt. I recieved between 2 - 4 contacts, letters, card, phone calls, for 3 and 1/2 months...My unbelieving husband called it, the invasion of the body snatchers. I had to D'a myself to stop it. Feel good about your decision..and don't look back.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    My unbelieving husband called it, the invasion of the body snatchers.

I'll be darned,i wrote a JW recovery poem a few years back one lyric line went: it's the invasion of the body snatchers my family has been cocooned in the cult mind control psychopath pods..."

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Since I was one of those who suggested fading, I just have to say whatever you do was already sure you had good reasons. You don't have to explain yourself to me.

Good luck to you.

CYP

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

I admire your clear-thinking, richie.

As an aside, sending the letter cert'd mail, copied to WTS, will accomplish nearly as much as putting it on lawyer letterhead...

kimberlee d. norris

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

As an aside, sending the letter cert'd mail, copied to;WTS,;will accomplish nearly as much as putting it on lawyer letterhead...

kimberlee d. norris

Roger that and from an attorney too.Danny call's $5.00 certified letter with return receipt the "poor man's summons"

• Alakzam
    Alakzam

Wow. With every post from you, I become more impressed with the level of maturity you have attained for only being 17+. You really know your self, and what you want. Sounds like you have thought this through completely. I went the DA route myself. I have never regretted doing so. (Losing my mother and several family members in the process) But I feel like it was the right thing to do. I don't care for hypocrisy, and could not live a lie any longer. Best of luck.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Bravo, Richie. Like many have noted, the real conquest here is that you know yourself and are making your decisions with your eyes wide open. You've got a lot on the ball, young man.

Jankyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit