Elders Burst Into My Friends Home Uninvited/ Warning to Vegas JW Ladies

by Saoirse 42 Replies latest jw friends

• stichione
    stichione

She has christmas decorations???

She will be definitely Df'd.

• blondie
    blondie
    My suggestion is to have her tell her kid not open the door to anyone. Not a very smart thing to do....

I worried about that too, buhdee. All children should be trained not to open the door to strangers without getting the parent or guardian. Exception, police and firefighters, and EMT personnell. I would have called the police. Blondie

• Scully
    Scully

I would love to hook up a sound track of a BIG DOG barking and snarling that could activate with a switch. I would love to have a BIG DOG food dish on the front porch with a mangled beef femur in it, and a BIG DOG house with a sinister name painted on it, like FANG or KILLER or TERMINATOR. And a big thick chain on it too. Some old Watchtowers and Awake! mags torn up as if by claws and teeth inside the dog house.... with the chewed up remnants of an old briefcase just visible inside the dog house. Maybe a chewed up old tie for good measure.

Then, I'd like a sign on the entrance to the property that says "JWs forbidden - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK"

Yeah that would be a hoot.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    My suggestion is to have her tell her kid not open the door to anyone. Not a very smart thing to do....

He recognized the elders, that's why he opened the door. Don't worry he doesn't just fling the door open for anyone. After what happened, i doubt he'll open the door for elders again. Don't the elders realize the bad impression that they made on this child? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I've personaly experienced the same thing with my brother-in-law. He was over at our house one night, when the PO and another "superfine" came knocking on my door. When my wife opened the door, they practicly pushed past her and demanded to know where her brother was. I shit you not, they literaly led him out of the house, placed him in their car and drove off with him. They brought him back two hours later; he told us they just drove around for two hours questioning him about some party he'd been to.

Talk about gestapo tactics.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Holy crap!

That sounds like something you would see on the Soprano's.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Call the police, get a restraining order for their forceful behavior.

But........... who cares if the hub/jerk gets a scriptural divorce or not?

Hell probably get another one in 3-5 years. Divorces in JW's are getting widespread. The WT always blames the wrong one, but let them follow their pipe dreams until there's no more cash to buy the pipe

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

If you do happen to end up in a conversation with them and they want to know if your x is scriptually free to marry. Say you've taken a vow of celibacy.

lisa

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Thats is absolutely astounding! In the UK they could be charged with burglary for what they did! DB74

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Folks,

I think we should start a collection of these!

Add this one to the list too: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105148/1.ashx

Doesn't make for good reading, does it?

Do ya think this'll help convince those wondering whether they should quit the Borg or stay?

Ozzie (permanently borgless class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit