Elders Burst Into My Friends Home Uninvited/ Warning to Vegas JW Ladies

by Saoirse 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Df'ing offense, yes. Grounds for him to date/remarry again? No. As far as I know, celebrating Christmas is still not enough to be "scripturally free." muahahaha!

• Confession
    Confession

Whack-jobs. I know they always try to "stop by" (read "surprise you") instead of calling like any respectable person would. But pushing their way inside? Out of control.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi,

What I would do is file a restraining order against those two elders warning them not come near me or my son again. Then I'd file another one against the loser ex husband. Under no circumstances would I agree to answer or meet with anyone from the WTS.

YC

• greendawn
    greendawn

So why did they act that way, was their real intention to check out on whether she had Xmas decorations to use it as an excuse to disfellowship her? Was it the ex who thought of that?

• sinis
    sinis
    Hi,

What I would do is file a restraining order against those two elders warning them not come near me or my son again. Then I'd file another one against the loser ex husband. Under no circumstances would I agree to answer or meet with anyone from the WTS.

YC

I would do the same, I would also send the restraining order to the WTS with a letter from an attorney spelling out what there elders did.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Why yes... if two men broke into my home while I was in the shower, and was only able to put on a towel or robe to protect myself from their leering eyes... why would I assume they were there for any other reason?

You might be on to something, my friend is extremely attractive. I'm sure the thought of her naked in the shower had something to do with them knocking her kid out of the way and breaking into her home. Perverts.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I don't think the elders were there to check out Xmas decorations. They would have had no way of knowing about that. That was just a happy bonus for them.

They were there to see why she wasn't at meetings and probably to ask if she was dating anyone and if she had any apostate literature.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

avishai?

You've known them to do this?

Details please?

Thanks,

Crank,

• avishai
    avishai

I've had them come to my house at 10 pm to try and "Catch me at something and shove their foot in the door when I said "I have to work tomorrow, you'll have to come back later, I've also seen them come on to property when they were asked not too, and still keep onna coming, etc., .

I don't want to be a whole lot more specific for privacy reasons relating to other individuals, If it were just me, i'd relate more.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Saorise, tell your friend to "get ready."

The normal M.O. (behavior pattern) in cases of this sort where one spouse wants to remarry ("hot to trot") and doesn't have scriptural grounds is that either your hubby and a companion (male, it's the 2-witness thingie) or 2 elders, or 2 ministerial servants or 2 sisters from the congregation WILL NOW STALK her and SPY on her. They'll do it until they catch her with a man inside her residence, her place of business or a motel or a friend's house.

This is what they do. I've seen it happen more than a few times.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit