Apostate Smurf...

by Lilycurly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

That is the little smurf that walked down the hall way at the kingdom hall isn'i it!

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Yes I meant the drawing lilycurly, you have a great talent there!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's a smart one, since they also fear the smurfs so much as, gasp, satanic. Another one of their great weaknesses is the extreme instability of their doctrine which means their "truth" is an absolute mess and should never have been pushed on anyone.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Lily, that's fantastic! Good work, very aposta-smurfy!

Can I assume aposta-smurfette will be posted in the adult section? ;-)

Dave

• rebel8
    rebel8

THANKS!!

• slugga
    slugga

I walked away from the truth before all this Smurf stuff, anyone wanna fill me in on what happened?

Matt

• rebel8
    rebel8

It was back in the '80s. There was a widespread rumor that Smurfs were demonized, stories that they'd come alive at night and beat up the JW kids, stuff like that. Here no one was allowed to own Smurfs or watch them on tv. I think if you google it you can find more stories.

• slugga
    slugga

That so sucks !

I used to hate all those stupid stories about possessed Barbie's and other inanimate objects. Theres no scriptural account of inanimate objects becoming possessed and the belief goes way back and has pagan origins (voodoo dollys anyone) Witnesses aren't suppose to spread false religion and I'm surprised the watchtower hasn't clamped down on such stupid stories.

Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit