WHY did you exit god and the bible when you exited the dubs?

by gumby 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rooster
    Rooster

The Watchtower Company does not advocate true Christianity. I left for that reason. Their teachings take away from Jesus Christ. I am a Christian now..

• gumby
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Why did I exit the bible?....Because I don't believe in it any more!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Did you listen to that other thread the other day.. how the bible was not copied right!

• Legolas
  • gumby
    gumby

Legolas,

The question was for those who dumped the bible at the same time they dumped the witnesses. Many left the bible later. How bout you?

Gumby

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well we were announced (we disassociated in June) June 30th...but a bit before I spent $80 on a new bible....I would have to say that around 2-3 weeks later I stopped believing that it was even the word of god!

• gumby
    gumby
    I would have to say that around 2-3 weeks later I stopped believing that it was even the word of god!

Sorry to pick yer brain...but what particularly made you stop believing the bible?

Gumby

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok..I don't think this night is a good time to put it into words...mainly cause I don't think I could!...LMAO

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

oh, I spent my last year at home tearin' up (as in 'reading voraciously and taking notes') the Aid book and the Concordance. then I went to the library and started reading all the books on religion. what I learned made me laugh out loud in the library! it's no more creator-ordained than my last journal entry! where's the dinosaurs? where's the Native Americans? about that time, I started inviting the Mormons in when they called, so I could practice debating. oh, my parents thought I was finding my zeal! um, yeah, but not for what you think!

I don't believe in the bible, and I'm okay with that. although my favorite scripture is still Jeremiah 25:27, for obvious reasons (hi, I'm five).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit