Apostates!

by sinis 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've read recently.

If this is the mind set of the present day JW youth then, Whoopee!!!! The WTBTS is really doomed!

What a bunch of dumb asses! Couldn't be anything to do with lack of education and training in how to think could it?

• slugga
    slugga

Someone should post on there something along the lines of "hey maybe there are apostates already on here trying to turn us away from Jah"

Get them all paranoid, divide and conquer

Matt

• slugga
    slugga
    Yes, because, obviously, all apostates will have a big huge inversed pentagram on their door and some devilish statues...perhaps a few black candles and skulls lying around.

Yes... well, that and the gnomes...

I always hated calling on the houses with the BBQ'd Xian babies on a spit in the front garden

lol

Matt

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

grab a red hot sautering iron and point it at them and scream "tell me the truth or I'll stab this in your ice sculpture in the yard!!!!"

(actually got a bit of a giggle outta that one)

hey hey hey i'm not gonna threaten people out in service..LoL..but sometimes u just wanna...LOL..

I was in a situation like that when the lady I initially talked to, told me to come back such day and we can discuss the bible further, well little did I know that she invited an apostate to discuss the trinity and other subjets just to argue about it, and the lady I inially talked to, told me at the end that she was a baptized witness many years ago and that she was disfellowshipped....... I felt so betrayed,

(nothing like the betrayal you will feel if you ever open your mind enough and realize the falsehoods and lies you've been taught and spent most of your life on teaching to others)

since I thought this was a person that wanted a bible study!!!

So watch out for those. today's watchtower touched on that too,
    (how well I remember those brainwashing sessions WATCHTOWER STUDIES)
    so let's be cautious as serpents yet innocents as doves.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    They stir up such hatred in me that it's extremely difficult to let it go.

I hear ya, Integ. It's sooo difficult.......you want justice for the wrongs that have been done, the lies that have been told, the lost years of your life.........

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    How come when I try to post it never goes thru? I have a myspace account?

Stilla, it's just Jeehoobers holy spit....I mean spirit.........protecting his innocent dove like, serpent like young witnesses.........can anyone say: "go up you baldhead!"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit