Apostates!

by sinis 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Yes, because, obviously, all apostates will have a big huge inversed pentagram on their door and some devilish statues...perhaps a few black candles and skulls lying around.

Yes... well, that and the gnomes...

J

• sinis
    sinis

Well the bible does say that it took time for God to create the earth in order for us to live here. My theory is that the dinosaurs purpose was to make the land fertile. They where pretty big and they did create alot of waste if u know what i mean. So even though the bible doesn't name the dinosaurs, i believe their purpose was to prepare the earth for us and the bible does talk about Jehovah taking i believe "7days" to create the earth. But that's just my opinion.
    Good Lord!!! I was just reading the one about dinosaurs.

*shakes head and slowly walks away

I read that thread too and had to laugh. I guess God couldn't create the garden without dino $hit to fertilize the ground? Wow, a literal seven days to create the earth? No wonder the dino's died, they $hit themselves to death trying to meet the deadline.

• jessthebull
    jessthebull

this cracked me up

Should i go to college??

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=10321719&categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=100816827&Mytoken=1A05379D-9236-4C81-BDF956242027CB3A430203187

Long and short, short college never did nothing for nobody

cept get you 50,000 dollars in debt, turn you into the devil and set you up for a life time working in McDs

no mention of personal growth, developement of critical thinking skills etc funnily enough

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LoL, about college, I like this one:

First if leaving to go stay in dorm is like living in the heart of sodom and gomorrah for 4 years. There is no possible way to live in a dorm in a safe way. If living off campus with no woldly people then might be alright.

And in my ignorance, I thought that was the fun part...

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

What kind of degree are you looking to get? computer programming degrees, that field crashed majorly, I was in it and went from getting work anywhere to having 500 plus applicants per job opening, near imposs. So in that case you wasted your time.

Here is what happened to me personally. When I was 18, was going to a local junior college for associates in computer progreamming. Knowing in the end, the real thing that matters is job experience, I actively looked for an entry level computer job. Got one, that payed less then what I could of been getting, but knew the experience would pay off.

I did the college for a year w/ the job and had 1 year experience. Then since I hit 1 year experience, I got a job w/ triple pay. I then moved out on my own as well. Well about 8 months later the computer field crashes, and EVERY job has 500 applicants. Imposs to get work, and evverybody graduating from spending thousands for degrees, etc, can't get a job.

This guy lives in Clearwater, FL. I checked careerbuilders and there were over 60 jobs for some sort of programming. Clearly, there is no lack of work in his area. The reason he couldn't find a job is because he only had 1 year of college! That doesn't amount to squat. Why would any employer hire him when they could have someone with a 4 year degree? Many employers look at a 4-year degree as a way to show that you have the discipline to stick with something. Washing out after a year doesn't say much for your self-discipline.

This guy was probably one of those kids who goes into the computer field because they think it's an easy way make a lot of money. When these types realize the amount of work and study involved, they usually just end up dropping out. The bottom line is, he either didn't have the skills or the discipline needed for this type of work. Instead of being honest about his shortcomings, he blames the collegiate system and then discourages others from getting a good education.

Besides, when is the last time you saw a computer geek in a zoot suit?

I looked into sales, shortly after got into security system sales, and now make GREAT $ working my own hours part time. A lot more then I would have if stayed in the computer field working full-time.

If that's true, I want to know where he's working. I think he's full of it.

In sales you don't need college or anything.

That's not true. Many sales jobs require a degree.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Nice, nice. If you read through that whole thread you'll find many examples of the 'love' they show. They're trying to determine how to tell who is an apostate and who is not....check this 'loving' act out...

Try this technique. Give this person a swift kick between the legs. When they're on the ground listen for cursing. That will tell you exactly what you need to know.

Now that I know they're on MySpace.com, I'm going to be ALL over that forum.......

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Yes, because, obviously, all apostates will have a big huge inversed pentagram on their door and some devilish statues...perhaps a few black candles and skulls lying around.

Yes... well, that and the gnomes...

Don't forget the windchimes.

• Third Eye Open
    Third Eye Open

Ha ha, IDIOTS!!!!! If the end comes tomorrow Jehovah's Witnesses will be the first ones God kills!!

• Clam
  • Clam
    Clam

I recall a very famous newspaper article in Britain in the 1960's called "would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone?"

I think it would be a good idea to run an article for a newspaper or a magazine called "Would you let your son or daughter marry a Jehovah's Witness?"

You could point to the many reasons and insert some of these mind numbing quotes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit