The WBTS really is a dangerous organization

by pratt1 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• pratt1
    pratt1

It has been well documented that some extreme cults have be able to isolate their memebers and then have them kill themselves because of their beliefs.

The dubs has always looked at these cults as being mislead by the Devil and the Dubs would never do anything as drastic a mass suicide.

However as a child I remember thinking that at the begining of the Great Tribulation, the FDS might tell us to run, or congragate somewhere isolated and we would actually leave with on the clothes on our back, and anyone not heeding this warning would be killed at the battle of "Armefogotten".

If the FDS could get the dubs to leave their home and familes, bascially their lives behind, isn't it just a small stretch to think that a desicion to end ones earthly life could be the next request?

Also remember that particularily the Jim Jones event, some members had to be physically forced to drink the Kool - Aid while others freely drank.

Does anyone else think that because of the power that the WBTS has over it memebers, if they decided to do something drastic, many of the members would just blindly comply?

• skyman
    skyman

Don't fool yourself. When I found out about the UN. The Elders refussed to believe it was true, my dad was DF because he refussed to say they did not Join. I was put on reproof and removed of all my privileges.During my Judicail meeting I was told if the Society said my left hand was my right from that time on it was my right hand. I asked the Three brothers if the Society said this was the final test: You arer told by the GOverning Body to go home kill their wives and kids, then your self to your prove your loyalty to GOD would you do it. GUESS What they all said yes. I asked ny brother the same question he said yes.

Remember these were the same brothers that refussed to believe the Society join the UN. After the the Society wrote the congragation on my request giveing them a letter stating it was true about the UN. Are the same faithful brothers that still have not told me they were sorry. My dad was reinstated the very week the congregation recieved the leter and they have not said they were sorry to my dad.

YES THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE TERRORIST OF ISLAM

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Yes indeed http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105338/1.ashx related thread same topic we are having a run of these because they are a deadly cult

• FairMind
    FairMind

Skyman, I find parts of your post hard to believe, especially anyone saying they would commit murder because the WTS told them to.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Pratt, yes I have thought along that line also. I worry about it a lot because I have kids and grandkids in it just like so many others.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Pratt,

Your question has already been answered.

Its called "No blood transfusions"

How many have already drank that Kool-Aid voluntarily or forced their children to drink it in-voluntarily?

• Gregor
    Gregor

The thousands of JWs who have died to obey the WT blood doctrine (initiated in about 1947) make Jim Jones group of 900 Kool-Aid drinkers look like pikers.

• KW13
    KW13

its a dangerous cult, they follow the bible commands on how murder is wrong, but as a final test they would kill people they love closely?

I would rather kill myself and fail than inflict pain on people i love.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Skyman,

" GUESS What they all said yes. I asked ny brother the same question he said yes."
    THis is BS. I know plenty of JWs and non of them are so depraved as to murder their families in cold blood.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

"Skyman, I find parts of your post hard to believe, especially anyone saying they would commit murder because the WTS told them to." Fairmind, I on the other hand find it very easy to believe. Of course, the organization would not use the phrase "commit murder". They would couch it in some softer phrase that the members could understand. I have also heard brothers say things like Skyman described, such as if the society says that your right hand is your left, then it is your left. If the society says that my black shoes are red, then they are red. Of course not everyone would be so foolish, but there are people who would gladly do anything the society asks of them including commit murder. After all, these people let their children and loved ones die in the name of obeying orders from Jehovah and are happy about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit