The WBTS really is a dangerous organization

by pratt1 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Hellrider, I heard that one too! I was told, "You're lucky all you're getting is a spanking, in olden times, rebellious children were stoned!"

• FairMind
    FairMind

There are a lot of rebellious children today who are "stoned".

• Laney
    Laney

I have personally heard in disbelief a Jehovah's Witness man (who claimed to be of the "anointed") yell to an eight-year old little girl whom he suspected was participating in holiday celebrations with her non-JW Grandmother:

"YOU ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED AT ARMAGEDDON!"

This immediately brought a look of fear and tears to this little girl's face. That is one event I will never forget. It led me to seriously begin considering the Watchtower religion as a sick cult to allow this type of emotional abuse.

I heard my stepsons Mum tell him repeatedly that he was going to die at Armageddon with his apostate father(my partner), just because he was screaming and begging her to let him stay here us and be happy. She just said 'if you leave the meetings you will die', and 'you belong to me'. Sending him home to that was heartbreaking.

That was a year ago, thank god we got him out two months ago and he now lives with us.

• Dune
    Dune

The only thing dangerous about the WBTS is how much of your life is wasted while you are in it and the emotional, psychological, phsyical and financial damage caused by it.

The WBTS will never tell its members to outright kill other people and it will never promote direct physical harm on anyone.

Think about it, stuff like start pioneering, start reaching out, stop watchin pron, stop watching rated R movies has been shoved down our throats for years and people are still ignoring the ministry,qualified or willing brothers are hard to find/not reaching out, Pron in the WTBS is here to stay and witness youth openly talk about watching rated R movies. Do you honestly think that anyone younger than 60 will actually take a holy physical war seriously? No way. In fact, i bet if the WBTS tried they'd lose at least a quarter of the people in the US.

• Think
    Think

IT IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS, OR EVEN # ! ? There is evidence to support this.

They are not after to kill you, but to take your soul slowly, painfully, make you to commit spiritual suicide, burn yourself up, dA yourself, worn yourself up, they are destroing you family, your friends, your thinkink, beliefs, love, iniciative, love for Christ and God, love for humans in general, they are programming you for selfdestruction, and most have no idea what is goin on. Fakts. True stories. It is time to Awake from the WT "DREAM".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit