Disclaimer Letter

by feelinsketchy 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• feelinsketchy
    feelinsketchy

Although I haven't personally seen the letter (hopefully I will tomorrow night), it seems clear that this would have a serious effect on the core teachings. How do you go from listen to us unquestioningly, even when we're wrong we're right and if you THINK about doubting us you're gonna die to "Well, all of what we say is open to interpretation and these are just suggestions?"

How do you reconcile things like the blood issue, neutrality, holidays, even dress and grooming to this stance?

• Legolas
    Legolas

What letter?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Are you talking about this supposed letter thats posted in the KH's bulletin boards???? If so, haven't seen any proof of this letter existing.

• PMJ
    PMJ

so unless you have proof its best not talking about it.wise dont you think?

• skyman
    skyman

PMJ you don't have any proof that no-blood transfusions are from GOD.

What letter sould you give us more of what you have heard. Don't mind PMJ comment.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Skyman, Im still waiting for PMJ to answer you. Guess like the WTS he will skirt the issue.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

PMJ you post a lot of stuff on here that you have no tangible proof of.

I am also wondering what the content of this letter is, as there seems little doubt it exists

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What is this letter?

I am just catching up on the weekend stuff.

Surely one of our 'undercover' agents can get a copy to scan and post here? The KH's are making it easier now with copy machines in the libraries most of the time. Anyone ?

Jeff

• steve2
    steve2
    Although I haven't personally seen the letter (hopefully I will tomorrow night), it seems clear that this would have a serious effect on the core teachings.

I would be helpful to know what letter you are referring to. Any chance you could let us know? Thanks.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What's this??? More NEWS??? Is it BIG???

wooo hooo.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit