Beth Sarim Deed Copies Have Been Mailed Today !!

by Apostanator 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

For those who requested copies of the deed for Beth Sarim, I mailed them today. You should probably receive them between 4--7 days.

Apostanator

• greendawn
    greendawn

What precisely was the Beth Sarim context? Was it Ruthefords super luxurious home that would offer hospitality to the Patriarchs? That he was going to play host to them?

What a psychotic delusion!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks, Apostanator.

I can't wait to freely distribute copies to all those thirsting for truth.

BTW, received the article from Baylor toady entitled "JW's, Blood Transfusions and the Tort of Misreprensentation.

• VM44
    VM44

How many pages are there?

Do you know if the complete deed is published in the book "Jehovah's Witnesses-- their monuments to false prophecy", by Gruss?

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower had other people, one of which was a Watchtower manager, buy the property and have the house designed and built. These people then turned the property and house over to The Watchtower for the exclusive use of Rutherford.

This is an obvious attempt to obscure the source of funding for the house.

The fact is that someone had to dish out something like 50 to 70,000 dollars back in 1929 to get Beth-Sarim built. The question I would like answered is, "Who provided the money?"!

It had to be someone with a lot of surplus cash on his (or hers) hands.

--VM44

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

The deed clearly states that the property was sold to Rutherford for $10.00. The person who sold him the property had no wife or family to leave it to. Looks like the judge conned this guy into giving it to him for cheap money. When I received the copy of this deed, I was dating a woman who had been involved in real estate for over 20 years, when she read the information in the deed, she said that the guy who bought the property conned the seller. It's very interesting to read the details in the deed.

• sandy
    sandy

can you post a copy of it on here or fax it to me?

• IT Support
    IT Support

If anyone's interested, I've posted the deeds here, where they can be downloaded. It's a 0.18 Mb PDF file.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Who owns the Beth Sarim property now?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

IT , where did you post it? cant see a link?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit