The LETTER Posted at all Kingdom Halls

by Apostate Kate 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Reexaminer,

PS to the body of elders:

This letter should be read to the congregation by one of the elders in a clear, articulate manner during the Service Meeting Part scheduled for the week of January 30, 2006.

http://www.reexamine.org/images/CCJW_HLC_letter.pdf

This is amazing. The letter of January 3 to the congregations may not be the one we are looking for, but it is wonderful that us apostates get the new light long before the 'faithful'. Even 99% of the 'anointed' haven't recieved this spiritual direction as yet.

My applause.

Steve

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Jst2laws,

What you write is true.

There is another, greater, irony I find in reviewing the latest (March 2004) index of WTS letters to bodies of elders. The irony is there is probably less than one percent of congregation in the USA whose files contain a complete set of these letters. Yet a full set of these letters is available to those whom the WTS would have JWs shun.

Marvin Shilmer

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Marvin,

Yet a full set of these letters is available to those whom the WTS would have JWs shun.

LOL. Remember when we were ordered to remove from our computers all digital copies of the PATF book? I reluctantly obeyed. But before long I found an excellent, searchable copy of it on the internet. (thanks Kent and JanH) As an elder It was soooo easy to find what I was looking for, thanks to the apostates.

Steve

• proplog2
    proplog2

I attend quite regularly - no such letter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit