Lurkers and JW apologists: Please read this experience and consider.

by ozziepost 36 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Ozzie, what year was that?

I assume you do not keep a pistol in the house.

• rebel8
    rebel8

WE'VE GOT YOUR KIDS. That is so evil, like saying ha, we win. What normal person would ever say that? I can't even imagine you being a parent and having to hear that. (Is anyone else reminded of the line in the Wizard of Oz when the Wicked Witch says, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!")

Did the Bethelite look anything like this?

alt

• oldflame
    oldflame
    I'd a punched him in the mouth...

U/D

My thoughts exactly ! The person would of been leaving with a very bloody nose for sure....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Maybe a physical reaction would've just reduced me to their level?

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Ozzie!

Long time no talk!

Man O man I had not heard you speak of this encounter before! Unfortunately I am no longer surprised by anything coming from mouth of a WTS worshipper. Without stooping to their level I’d have to say my reaction would have been to call the local authorities then and there and file a report that my family had been threatened! Then let the little bastard explain his damned sick threat to an outsider whom he wants to impress with his “good witness”.

Marvin Shilmer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hi Marvin!

It's water under the bridge now. Just wanted to let those having doubts know the lengths to which the "loving organisation" will go.

Happily they've been defeated; our lives are happy and full of fulfilment - exactly the opposite of what the WTS will have the R&F believe will happen to those who depart from their midst.

Cheers,

Ozzie (permanently upside-down class)

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Oz & Mrs Oz

We certainly agree with your comments "Evil Bastards" . In the last year of our 30 yr "sentence" in the Org. we heard what we thought was a joke and it went like this

What's the difference between an Elder and a Terrorist - the answer - You can reason with a terrorist!!!!. We now realise that it wasn't a joke.

I can't help but thinking that Matt 7 v 21 seems to typify the conduct of these so-called christians. If anyone may have doubts as to the validity of the JWs they would do well to read the early history of that Organisation. After-all, every building without a good foundation would soon start to show cracks. It's interesting to read about the period when Russell founded the Org.

KT and Twinkletoes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit