Lurkers and JW apologists: Please read this experience and consider.

by ozziepost 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ozzie

My jaw literally dropped.

They are downright cruel and happy to rub it in

• dinah
    dinah

Ozzie (nice to meet you, btw),

That statement sent a chill through my whole body. I was reading on another website, can't remember which one, about 4 years ago. It talked about JW's and ouija boards. Anyway, the story went that a couple of teenage witnesses got a contact using an ouija board. The kids asked the spirit if it feared Jehovah's Witnesses. The reply was "No, we have their children." Chilling. I wish I could remember where I read that.

But it's true. Even the ones who manage to leave are still somehow "captive".

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Es,

OMG thats terrible its worse than terrible.

And remember, Es, this was taking place not in a far off land, but not too far away from you!

Downunder lurkers should take note.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

WTBTS really stands for Wholly Tyrannical Bible Terrorist Sect!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Oh Ozzie, what horrible words for anyone to say, for a parent to have to hear and live with.

Thank you for sharing this experience, you've no doubt spared others some of the pain you've suffered. I hope knowing that will help heal your hurt.

I saw this last night, didn't respond because I was holding my child close to me.

willow

• greendawn
    greendawn

In the past they fought hard to gain some freedoms and now they abuse them. Ozzie's post reminds me of those that say: the GB are a well meaning but greatly misguided lot, they are knowingly setting rules that destroy families and they are therefore perfectly evil.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Too bad you don't have that on tape, Ozzie.

That's what I was thinking...

(((((((((((Ozzzzz)))))))))))

Jean

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Matthew 15:8-"This people honors me with their lips,yet their heart is far removed from me"

That's all I have to say about those religious leaders.Thanks for sharing your experience Ozzie.

Goldminer

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*shakes head* What an evil bastard. Oh I am so glad I and my siblings are out of that evil place, I wish my parents were too.

Much love to you and yours Ozzie.

Josie

• Ellie
    Ellie

How on earth did you keep your hands off him?

You should've decked him, considering he had been ridiculing you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit