Lurkers and JW apologists: Please read this experience and consider.

by ozziepost 36 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

(((ozzie)))

There will come a day when they will regret what fruitage they've borne. You'll have your kids back. It is impossible to stay loyal to an organization that no longer exists.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Ozzie, Is your daughter still in?

Hubert

very much so.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Becka:

G'day! Thanks for your thoughts. Although we've never met (BTW welcome aboard! ) and I know I don't know any of the facts, but just you referring to your JW bf sends off alarm bells for me!

If he is a 'true dub' then there's no happy future for you with him.

The hope is that he's a wavering dub - it seems like it because to the dubs, you're a "worldly person" and he's supposed to avoid having any relationships with people like yourself.

Sometimes the heart rules the head, but please make sure your head is full of the knowledge of what the Borg is really like.

All the best.

Ozzie

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'd a punched him in the mouth...

u/d

• hubert
    hubert
    "And don't forget, we've got your children!" !!!

Ozzie, Did you ever show this statement to your daughter?

That sounds like blackmail, to me. Did you ever tell a lawyer about this statement?

Sorry to hear your daughter is still an active jw.

Hubert

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

hubert:

No, I've moved on - very much! It's in the past. My reason for posting this episode is to demonstrate what the 'real borg' is really like for those especially who read JWD and still have their doubts about whther it's all for real.

Much has happened and for our children's sakes we don't publicise our joint agonies.

Our love for our daughter is undiminished, as it is for all our children.

Our earnest prayer each night is that God will lead them out, as He did with Mrs Ozzie and I.

• hubert
    hubert

I understand, Ozzie.

But, I hurt for you and the wife. Hopefully some day soon, your daughter will be out of that stupid cult.

I am glad you posted this, though.

Best regards.

Hubert

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good post Ozzie,
    I hope you parents giving your Witness relatives access to your children are doing some thinking. Take some quiet time and look at the pictures of your kids and imagine them shunning you. If you keep giving Witness relatives access to your children the Witnesses and your children both will shun you.

• Honesty
    Honesty

"And don't forget, we've got your children!" !!!

They have two of mine, too. And they like nothing better than to rub it in that the 5th Circuit Court of Tennessee can do NOTHING to them because they have religious immunity.

Let all lurkers be well advised, this (the WTS) is an Evil Empire, Satanic even, stopping at nothing to control its interests and its people. BE WARNED!!

You're spot on there, Ozzie. a bit understated but spot on.

• Es
    Es

OMG thats terrible its worse than terrible.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit