WatchTower Observer now on www.reexamine.org

by reexaminer 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Steve - good to see ya'. Haven't seen much of you for a while here. Hope the hurricanes will leave you guys alone for a while now.

Jeff

• atypical
    atypical

Sorry if I lead anyone astray. What I meant was, there is a link in the middle of the page to download a zipped file which is the entire Quotes site if I understand correctly. It is 40 mb.

I copied and pasted the link below; hopefully it will work.

Download Quotes

Also, good point, AuldSoul. We wouldn't want to crash the site and do the WT's work for them. But I do think it's good if as many people as possible have copies of the site.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Checked it out...I love it This is going to make the WT boys cry A LOT

Hope you can keep out of legal trouble.You have to know they will be gunning for you.

All the best...POZ

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

This is wonderful news!

Watchtower Observer was one of the first sites I found as a questioning JW. I am glad to see it will still be around to help others.

(((((((((Reexaminer)))))))))

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I WANT TO THANK ; REEXAMINER. WITH ALL MY HEART FOR BRINGING BACK WT OBSERVER. yes i was one of the big cry babies. screaming and yelling how much i missed WATCHTOWEROBSERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. LET ME TELL YOU WHY. I LEARNED SO MUCH FROM READING KENT'S SITE. KENT REALLY HAS TONS OF KNOCKOUT INFO. FOR THE HARD CORE RESEARCHER. STUFF THAT MAKES A DUB'S HEAD SPIN. I CAN THANK WTOBSERVER, QUOTES, JW RESEARCH, SHAUNS SITE, FREEMINDS. AS WELL AS DOZENS OF OTHERS SITES. FOR HELPING ME MAKE SOME OF THE STRONGEST JW'S LOOK LIKE DOPES IN THE COURSE OF MINUTES. ok sometimes it takes me an hour . to get some haughty prideful. elder to put his book bag over his head. and try to lead me out of the kingdumb hall library. again thankyou to reexaminer. for your hard work. now all you WT EXPOSERS. GET CRACKING, STUDY UP. STAND FIRM IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, GO FOR THE BIGGEST ELDER YOU KNOW. AND BLAST AWAY. TILL SMOKE STARTS COMING OUT OF THEIR EARS ALL IT TAKES IS NERVE. AND KNOWLEDGE. THAT THE WT WANTS TO HIDE FROM YOU. THAT 99% OF JW'S NEVER HEARD ABOUT JOHN

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Jeff

Steve - good to see ya'. Haven't seen much of you for a while here. Hope the hurricanes will leave you guys alone for a while now.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, Yeah I still have a big broken sail boat in the back yard. Been coping with other storms in life lately but life is moving along.

Steve
  • NewLight2
    NewLight2

Thanks!!!
    You will find a lisk to the history within this thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104570/2.ashx

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Just want to add my thanks for what you are doing!!!

Swalker

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wow. It came in at around 370 mb.

S

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What are the chances of getting the entire site, including all the images in their larger size (right now we only can access the thumnails) put onto a CD?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit