WatchTower Observer now on www.reexamine.org

by reexaminer 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• reexaminer
    reexaminer

LadyLee, it seems that the zoom feature for the graphics was driven by some proprietary or obscure software, the graphic format is an unusual one. An email has been sent to Kent Steinhaug. Since the site wasn't actually shut down, we are hoping he will help us resurrect it entirely.

Thank you all for your kind remarks. We have plans for more releases in the near future, and expect this to become a premium stopping point on the Internet for all things Watchtower. We are now taking offers for any damning audio recordings, documents, or anything else that cannot legally be released under US law. You are protected by the veil China has created, although there is a risk to anyone still in if you are the only POSSIBLE source of the information provided.

The site is hosted by China where the work of Jehovah's Witnesses and their religion is under ban. They cannot legally bring the site down under Chinese law without revealing themselves to the Chinese government. The protections afforded by operating inside China are offset by the slower download speeds, but since the information isn't going anywhere any time soon you will have plenty of time to download as much as you want.

Hopefully the site will be active long enough to play a part in bringing this organization down. Time will tell. Those involved are very concerned with helping the victims of this organization as much as possible while taking apart the organization that is victimizing them.

The biggest aid to getting this site publicized is linking from various sites and chat groups all over the Net. That is what pushes rankings in the search engines, often even more than page views. So, feel free to encourage others to visit.

Reexaminer

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I was just about to ask about the zoom feature for the graphics but I see that Lady Lee beat me to it.

I'm really interested in getting a clear scan of the BOE letter regarding the JW murderer in Florida. Knowing that a multiple murderer could be in the same congregation as one of my relatives really freaks me out. I find it unconscionable for the society to tell the elders to keep quiet about their knowledge of his past crimes.

I'd like to pass that letter around just so that my family will know to not be so trusting of everyone at the hall.

Thanks so much for all your hard work and efforts.

I will do all I can to help publicize the site.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Glad to see that again

Spent a lot of time there so often

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit