Did you criticise/expose the WTS after leaving?

by greendawn 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greendawn
    greendawn

After leaving the JWs as DF/ed or Disass/ed were you willing to expose them for what they are to others, or were you unwilling to do so because you still felt respect for them for being the "truth"?

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

I still haven't taken the plunge, but I'm sure I will continue to be critical of the WTS.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I left because I became an apostate and I expose the WTBTS every chance I get.

GBL

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yuppers! I got out my "too-wedgied words" and whacked away at 'em, sending expose' letters to the WTS branch offices worldwide and even selling off stuff at yard sales to do so.

Frannie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I haven't been out long, but I have no real respect for them, I know they don't have the truth. I haven't done much against them really, but if asked why I left, I don't hold back, I tell all. I believe their policies on things like child abuse should be exposed.

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

Agreed, people need to hear the truth about them.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

As often as possible. I still do.

J

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When I was a JW I remember being told and telling others that as we learn the truth we should want to share it with others.

Well it took me 10 years after I left to find the truth and believe me - I talk about it as much as I can

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have been critical of the elders for many years. I was never very good at subjection. I have openly critized them and was disliked by many for it. I was so naive, I really thought I could affect some change within the congregation. It can't be done. They just demonize you and then no one will listen to you.

weds

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm certain the Witnesses don't have the truth, and I tell everyone that every chance I get. I respect some of the individuals who remain JWs, but I have no respect for the WTS.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit