Do you hug and kiss your pets?

by Dimples 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

I love my CATS as if they were my own children. I was there when they were born and even cut one of the umbilical cords. They are part of my family and yes, I do pick them up, hug them and kiss them everyday. Who else does this? If you don't, why not?

My babies....Buttons (sleepy head) Chyna (white nose)

DIMPLES

• JH
    JH

I love kissing pussies

Atleast 20 kisses a day

• John Doe
    John Doe

Kissing and fondling cats is a good way to get ringworms.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hugs for the Dog, not letting her within earshot of my face though. The cat I too will hug. Likes to but her on my chest and get her to do the purr thingy. She prefers not to be too upclose and personal. We have very good boundary navagational spaces.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I love my two cats lots but only hug & kiss them if they come to me.

Otherwise I'd probably get my face shredded

• forsharry
    forsharry

Of course! They're my guys. I love them very much. They're the children I never had.

I have four cats.

Gwenny is a NO-KISSIE/NO-HUGGIE kind of girl.

Bonnie aka Bon-Bon is a smoochy girl...she'll smooch you on your chin and snuggle with you big-time

Arnau, my meezer, head butts the chin and loves to be held like a baby and smothered in kisses on the top of his head...he purrs and purrs!

Connor, my big guy, lives to be snuggled.

So in essence I only give them what they give me.

• John Doe
    John Doe

"I love my two cats lots but only hug & kiss them if they come to me. Otherwise I'd probably get my face shredded "

Why keep an animal that doesn't like you?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ever been married JD?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I always scratch their ears and chins and let them sleep on my lap while I watch TV, but I don't hug or kiss them.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

They do like me johndoe - they are just very independent cats.

One had suffered severe cruelty before she came to me so is wary of humans.

The other used to be huggable, he was a PAT cat (visiting care homes, hospitals etc) but he broke his pelvis and as a result has arthritis so he sometimes finds it painful to be 'manhandled'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit