!ONE MORE ELDER FACING WTS EXECUTION Part II.!

by exodus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    You are a liar. You ARE afraid to say it. You only say it among your fellow apostates. If you weren't such a spineless weasel you would face your fellow elders and tell them that. Instead, you go aroung among the sisters slyly planting little seeds of doubt. That's because you are a cowardly apostate. If you were the man of courage and conviction and integrity that you pretend to be you wouldn't be hiding from the brothers behind locked doors.

You Know,

You mean have the courage and conviction and integrity like you do? Standing behind a moniker of You Know, with your email locked and never showing your true identity? Bwahahaha! You're too funny!

Andi

• AlanF
    AlanF

You got it, Billygoat. You Know is about as cowardly as they come, hiding behind anonymity.

You know what he did a couple of years ago? He started up a website with the goal of beating up 'apostates'. He didn't realize that when you start a website, your signup information becomes available to anyone who accesses the database of the agency that assigns URLs. A bunch of people on H2O then found out his true identity, and told him, without revealing it on the board. Revealed, of course, was his real street address. Within a short time, he moved to a new street address. You Know is obviously extremely afraid, not only of 'apostates', but of the WTS finding out his real identity and seeing the nonsense he posts, much of which is 'apostate' by the WTS's definition. Poor old You Know doesn't want to be DF'd.

AlanF

• You Know
    You Know

You are an idiot Fraudbacker. My moving had nothing to do with the fact that apostates knew where I lived. It was more than a half year after apostates published my name and address on H20 that I moved to California. / You Know

• exodus
    exodus

YOU KNOW,

Now you are talking to much crap Bro. Why don't you send me an email and we can meet so I could say in your face. Go on and say what you have to say. It don't bother me a bit but I must say this to YOU KNOW nothing: Since I missed the first visit by the Elders, I will be more then happy to wait for the second and third and fourth visit if they're willing to subject themselves to some spiritual tongue lashing and if they need to come back for more, I'll give them more if that's what it takes. When I'm done I will make sure they will never forget the date they came over my house. I'll tell them just like I'm telling you how full of nonsense they are. All YOU KNOW to say is stupid remarks and defend your loving cult. I suggest you wipe your mouth first from all the idiotic ideas you've subjected to believe. C'mom men Snap out of it ok! It ain't working anymore and YOU KNOW that!!! Go ahead and keep dreaming !!!

I think I had enough of this Bozo! This is my last post to YOU KNOW nothing!!! Signing off!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit