!ONE MORE ELDER FACING WTS EXECUTION Part II.!

by exodus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• roro
    roro

Why would anyone open their door to people who are just there to judge you based on their interpretation of a flawed religion's interpretation of the bible? The elders involved could have just as easily written a letter but they didn't. Why? Because in their little world where they have power (power given by MEN) over many poor brainwashed souls it bothers them that someone could actually think for themselves! It makes them feel powerful and important to tell someone that because of the arbitrary decisions that they make you may no longer be able to associate with your family or friends. It makes them feel special to tell someone that they have been rejected by God. What would they say anyway? Probably something like "Jehovah is a kind and forgiving God" and that if you talk to THEM (you certainly can not pray to God on your own) and admit all your wrong doing they (the elders) will only humiliate you (via a public reproof) in front of all your friends and family BUT if you do not "the kind and forgiving God" will destroy you and your family along with 99.9% of the rest of the planet. Hmmm should I open the door? I dont think so.

• You Know
    You Know
    What are you GOD?

No, but he is a friend of mine.

I don't waste time with insignificant people like you and the rest of this Untrained Volunteer. If they step in my way I will take care of them and you too.

You are full of male bovine manure dude! Go lay that bravado crap on the elders that want to talk to you! LOL

Lets try to get this people out of this cult before they start committing suicide!!!

Yeah, it sounds like you are on the verge of snapping. Hopefully you won't go postal and take out anyone else with you. / You Know

• Flip
    Flip
    No, but he(sic!) is a friend of mine.

Why?

Flip

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

YouKnow is the very embodiment of christian love and compassion. But of course compassion for man must take second place to loyalty to jehovah's organization (the Feminine Discreet Slave), and YouKnow is so very, very loyal that he knows that what the watchtower says about avoiding the evils of the internet does not apply to him.

One day soon, YouKnow, your voice will begin to change and you will leave behind the ways of the bellicose 12 year old you are. Perhaps someday the elders will take you camping with them and reveal to you the finished mystery. Perhaps someday they will let you stand behind the literature counter and make change for magazines. Oh, the GLORY that will be THINE!

I'll bet that even though you're only 12, you could partake of the the wine and biscuit if you wanted to. No one would challenge you. Tell them you hear voices. Tell them you're annointed. See what they do to you.

Apostacy to a LIE is a badge of HONOR.

"And life itself told me this secret:'Behold,' it said, 'I am that which must overcome itself again and again."
  • Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

You Know,
    You are crass, insensitive, boorish, egotistical, snobby, cold-hearted...need I go on? Exodus is reclaiming his LIFE. Do you have any idea what a courageous act that is? No, of course you wouldn't. You do not HAVE a life of your own. Grab a brain cell, and start THINKING for YOURSELF.

• beroea
    beroea

Hallo again Exodus

A lot of feeling is going though your mind and to get hold on them is a hard job. You’re under a great deal of stress. Don’t hurry take your time. You are not in a bad situation. Don’t play the BORG game. Just ignores those uncaring elder. In fact they are just human being acting after instruction from the system. Just like some German soldier did under the 2. World war. But remember they were forced to meet justice later on and were punished.

Take you time and think about the future and don’t forget your family. You have to bring all together – not only you self. Show them that you still care and love them no matter what.

As I post to you before - if you still believe in God - read Roman 8: 35-39.

I hope you manage the situation and wish you the very best for you and your family. Keep smiling.

Beroea

• Kent
    Kent

Hi exodus.

Just remember a few important things:

The elders have NO power over you what so ever. They jave NO legal right to do anything at all. They CAN'T hurt you in any way, and you are NOT under any obligation what so ever to do as they demand.

IF you decide to let them in some time, be sure to have a tape recorder and/or a VCR running, and have a witness present. Someone thy don't know at all - like a journalist from the local paper...

That should make them rather careful with their stupid statements.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

YK when asked if he is God:

No, but he is a friend of mine.

LOL YK! Reminds me of a Larsen cartoon. Here's the gist, adapted for the situation -

(phone rings, YK picks it up)

God (on throne, speaking into phone): Hello, this is God. Who's this?
    YK: You Know, sir.
    God: You Know? Is this 555 71372?
    YK: No sir, this is 555 71373
    God: Sorry, wrong number! <click!>
    Final frame: And for the rest of his life YK said he had talked with God!

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

tx,

I know this to be an ordeal for you and your family. However, having been a PO (if what I have read in certain other posts is right), you at some point did exactly what these elders are doing to you. You set up judicial committees, probably sat on a number of them and may have approved people being disfellowshiped over a range of cases. In your zeal of then, your will was to "protect" the congregation from spiritual harm.

Now that roles have reversed and you are the hunted, you should remember that at some point in the past you used to be the hunter. Even as you come down heavily against these two guys for what they are doing to you and your family, bear in mind that they too are victims of a twisted system. Perhaps they'll see the "light" some day as you may have.

My sympathies go not only to you and yours, but to them as well.

pc

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Exodus,
    I truly understand your anger. I told the elders on several occasions that if and when I was ready to talk, I would call them.
    They kept coming to my house unannounced. On several occasions, when I hid from them, I caught them peering in my window.
    What a violation of privacy!!
    Keep your chin up, eventually they leave you alone!
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit