!ONE MORE ELDER FACING WTS EXECUTION Part II.!

by exodus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• exodus
    exodus

Hi All,

After I came home last night I sat down to have dinner when five minutes later I received a phone call. I did not picked up the phone. Then it rang again and refuse to answer it so I let the answering machine handle it. Well, Right after I finished my dinner I decided to meet with my best friend to take care of a few personal things. While driving to the area we were suppose to be I got a call on my mobile phone from a relative who lives near by to tell me that there were two of the Elders knocking on my door. I inmediately proceeded to call my wife and told her that the Elders were looking for me. She became very angry. She was in the back room with the AC on and the kids watching TV. I told her that they were knocking on the door and instructed her not to bother opennig the door for the GESTAPO. My wife later called me back to told me that they came back again knocking for a second time. I became irrate by their action and wanted to confront them. My friends was trying to calm me down. He proposed me to file a restraining order against them. I mean, How could they actually come in to my house uninvited and knock on my door. I soon remember that was exactly what I used to do every weekend going door to door. They seem to feel like they are Law enforcement agent and to come and harrass my family! THAT'S IT!! I HAD IT!! All sorts of things was crossing my mind. I was very upset.
    But thanks to my close friend I calmed down. I arrived home hoping to confront them but they were gone.

The fact that I refused to attend to their hearing is killing them and I know it. They know they are suppose to respond in writing. I suppose they just want to give me the bad news verbally rather than putting it in writing as a formal letter with the alleged accusation and their decision. I think the threat of me taking legal action is forcing them to act stupid. OH God what a loving organization this is!!.

To those defenders of the WTS I really feel sorry for you. I won't even waste my time giving any response to those individuals like YOU KNOW, FRED HALL, GODRULES and others. I'll regret about my decision. This org. is truly a destructive cult. They are good at been deceptive. My own experience is a living proof of how a destructive cult operates. There is no loving organization is all a myth! It's sad that even my next door neighbors had witnessed the entire episode last night as per the comments made by my relative. They noticed this Elder from the prior visit. GREAT EXAMPLE WTS ELDERS!!!!! Please Applause, Applause. You've done it!!

What will I do next? First, I going to file as soon as possible a restraining order from the local county criminal court house against all of them. I worked in the criminal court system as a legal assistant for a long time so it will very simple to get one. Then, next thing will be.......well stay tune as I'll wait their decision!!!!

Thanks to all for your kind and encouraging words and look forward for more of my post.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

((((hugs)))) for you

• Maximus
    Maximus

Was one of the goons you dealt with named Claudius?

I wonder about that Bethel elder too, whether he was acting on his own.

Just remember that THEY have absolutely no power over you whatsoever.

You are firmly in the driver's seat, and things will get better and better for you and your precious family.

Warmly,
    Maximus

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

So sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through!
    They think they have the right to be rude,use intimidating behavior,and tramatize a family.They completly justify these things!To bad they don't use all this time and energy in outing the real bad guys(pediphiles)instead of you and your family.They view you as a threat to their authority.The restraining order sounds like an interesting idea.Legal representation might not be such a bad idea either.
    Hang in there.
    Love to you and your family,
    Ranchette

• exodus
    exodus

Hi maximus,

Mi amigo, What do you know about this character named Claudius? Just curious what do you know about him? Did he anything to do with you in the past? I'm very intrigue now. I hope is the same Claudius I'm thinking we are talking about. Let me know and if you want you can email me. Thanks for your kind words.

• You Know
    You Know

You were the presiding elder of your congregation. Yet bear a much greater accountability God and the congregation you were entrusted to safeguard. Yet when you are called to account for yourself you go hide under a rock. Once again, when the chips are down, the big talking apostate is no where to be found! What a sniveling cowardly weasel you are! I love it when Jehovah exposes you guys to the congregation. It is sorta like what happens to the wildlife on the underside of a log when it gets rolled over to the light of day.

LOL / You Know

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

The above rebuke comes from a witness who himself openly disagrees with the organization, and regularly associates with us "vile apostates" through his psudonym.

• Patriot
    Patriot

You know-you are a complete moron, do you know that?

If you read the post, he was with his best friend-that just happens to be ME. We were 35 mins. away on personal business when we got the call that this crack crew were pounding on his door. If he were there he would of confonted them, but you seem to think that Exodus is so great that he can be in 2 places at the same time.

One part he left out was that these "elders" staked out the place for about 1hr and a half. That is pure harrasment plain and simple.

But since you know nothing your only recourse is to keep jumping to conclusions.

Geez, don't you get tired of being wrong? You bore me son....keep singing the same tune, but noones listening.

Mav-

• Patriot
    Patriot

We're movin' on up!

• exodus
    exodus

You Know,

I need to respond to your post so hear me out,

You said:

"You were the presiding elder of your congregation. Yet bear a much greater accountability God and the congregation you were entrusted to safeguard. Yet when you are called to account for yourself you go hide under a rock."

What are you GOD? Get a life Bro. I don't waste time with insignificant people like you and the rest of this Untrained Volunteer. If they step in my way I will take care of them and you too. My time is more precious right now. You can talk all you want i ain't going to change the world! So if you want to support your WTS and follow them, than more power to you. As for me I'm happy now. I've no longer need to support a destructive cult, physically or financially. Good luck in your endeavour with WTS their destructive behavior!!! And please stop the bullshit!! alright!! You are not helping the cause. Lets try to get this people out of this cult before they start committing suicide!!! I came out so will many and you can't stop it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit