!ONE MORE ELDER FACING WTS EXECUTION Part II.!

by exodus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Exodus

I recently just got a call from the bruvvers too. Told them everything is fine here. Don't come over! The real reason they called though, is they again, had nothing better to do. Most of the elders I know have no life, there situation in life is pathetic. They'd be the last ones in life I would fashion myself after as some kind of shinning example many of them think they are.

YouKnow;
    There you go with your WTBS hocus pocus Quote:"I love it when Jehovah exposes you guys to the congregation" If you think like that you're a typical WTBS kookburger! Jehovah does not concern himself with such pettiness. You've been reading the Watchtower way to long.

"They couldn't quite explain it, they'd always just gone there.....mmmm

• thewiz
    thewiz

It appears that people here in all these forums just want to hear what pats them on the back. They have one goal hatred for the witnesses.

Sure, I'm angry at certain things the WTBS did to me. But just because I am angry doesn't mean I'm going to take the opposite view that the witnesses do in every case and Truth be damned!!!

Right now, I'm at a cross-roads I don't know what to do. But if ANYONE starts talking to me trying to convince me of something, I always evaluate the truthfulness of it.

Sure, I 've read Ray Franz's books as well as others. In my estimation, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ray Franz doesn't have one twentieth the hatred or anger for the WTBS as some of us do. Some of the things he says are very insightful. Do I believe everything he says, just because I have it in for the WTBS. -NO WAY.

I think he can get some people to worship a pile of shit as God if he wanted too. He still uses the charismatic thinking of the GB.

This guy who claims he is was a PO, how do you verify that he is telling the truth. These forums can be so impersonnel, a person can make up any identity. This can just be some wack job posting just to foment hatred for a certain group of people. Did you ever think it could all be made up?

If true, this person is just getting a taste of his own medicine. It'll stop and he knows it. To call it harassment in the tone he appears to be using, is way out there. His internal struggle will continue for some time, but the visits will stop.

My sister hates the witnesses so much, she just might take a pick ax to them. Well count me out. I'm not an accomplice to such behavior.

Isn't this an open forum? Or is it just a place where everybody says anything and everything they want to do is OK? Right and Worng go out the window.

Well there's still the law of gravity and there's still the laws of morals and ethics.

• ArgCampeon
    ArgCampeon

Exodus:

It must be a hard time for you, although I've never been through that situation. I always find comfort in talking with the elders. Of course, not all elders are the same.

Still, I have a couple of questions.
    Have you considered disasociating yourself?
    Also, why not meet with them in a calm way and just tell them to disfellowship you?

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Wiz,
    You may not believe me either but I'll say it anyway.
    Every thing Exudus has said is true.I know him.
    He and his family are going through a very stressful time.They need our love and support.
    Ranchette

• exodus
    exodus

ARGCAMPEON,

You said:

"Have you considered disasociating yourself?
    Also, why not meet with them in a calm way and just tell them to disfellowship you?"

Why will I want to write a DA letter and comply with their demands when they have not even comply with mines? Why will I want to meet with them and ask to be disfellowship? Remember that all they're trying to do is to follow WTS order and also becasue there is sort of legal implication involve. That's why they disfellowship people. Don't forget this ain't Gods loving Organization, rather is a destructive cult. I'm not afraid to say it.
    Hope that answer your questions.

• thewiz
    thewiz

I know that it can be very stressful.

The very first thing that happens is that you lose your entire network of friends. Some risk losing their business, or jobs because it can't handle the drop in revenue, when they don't come around anymore, or when you're witness employer doesn't want you around anymore.

I feel that this one immediate action, and God forbid it's given the label Apostate, probably keeps many people in the WTBS. It's equivalent to someone being sentenced to all eternal burning firey Hell. There's disfellowshipping and then there's the disfellowshipping for Apostacy. -Ouch.

My brother disassociated himself and then went later called an Elder on the phone about a brother in the Elder's Hall and started to tell him how that brother owed him about $200. The Elder said, "Your're disaccoiated, aren't you?" and then hung up. They actually thought the brother no longer owed my brother the money simply because he wasn't a JW anymore!

Same thing with me, same Elder. I was disfellowshipped for a time. Yeah that's right, baptized twice in Natick, MA, USA and then disfellowshipped after, and then reinstated after that, and now inactive. Can any of you top that dysfunction? I'm like the Richard Louis of the JWs or the Rocky of JWs, I keep coming back for more and I don't know when to quit, even when the sequels have reached their breaking point). I guess I deserve everything I Gott coming to me.

Anyway, my first child is born and the threat of blood transfusion came up. I was scared stiff. My Dad calls the same Edler, we'll call him, hummm, let me see, bro. Fred Gott. And says, my son needs help what's the latest on the Committee(right now I still believe in the sanctity of blood -I read the bible, and the sanctity of blood, to me, is still clear). Anyway He says, "you're sons disfellowshipped, isn't he?" and my father says, "Well the baby isn't."

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Exodus,

I'm sorry for the pain you're going through. You are stronger than you realize - hang in there! But you'll be in my prayers.

Andi

• ArgCampeon
    ArgCampeon

Exodus:

Why will I want to write a DA letter and comply with their demands when they have not even comply with mines?

What demands have you given them? Sorry, I am not familiar with your story.

Why will I want to meet with them and ask to be disfellowship?

So you could just get it over with. If you don't believe it is Jehovah's organization, then why be a part of it?

I know if someone that is a baptized witness told me that they don't want any more visits from us, I would just stop trying to visit them. May I ask, what are you being accused of doing?

• willy_think
    willy_think

Exodus,

there was a blind man who had the christ spit in his eye.
    do you remember what happend to that man when his eyes were opened?
    do you remember how he was treated by "god's organization"?

once you were blind and now you see. now it is time to witness.

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • You Know
    You Know
    Don't forget this ain't Gods loving Organization, rather is a destructive cult. I'm not afraid to say it.

You are a liar. You ARE afraid to say it. You only say it among your fellow apostates. If you weren't such a spineless weasel you would face your fellow elders and tell them that. Instead, you go aroung among the sisters slyly planting little seeds of doubt. That's because you are a cowardly apostate. If you were the man of courage and conviction and integrity that you pretend to be you wouldn't be hiding from the brothers behind locked doors. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit