Temp hits 113 degrees plus (near 50 celsius) Is it the time of the end?

by ozziepost 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yep, New Year's Day's a scorcher in Sydney, NSW. In the city (by the coast) it's hit 45 degrees !!!

Out near Bethel it's a few degrees hotter.

Right now we wouldn't mind some of that snow you Canucks and Merry Cans have been talking about. Send us some, won't you?

But not too much.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Bloodie hell - ozzzie - no need to show off - next you will be telling me you have the barbie out and are drinking SHIRAZ

• blondie
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost
    next you will be telling me you have the barbie out and are drinking SHIRAZ

Yep, come on over, stilla. We're expecting you!

• barry
    barry

its hot here in canberra too but im not goin outside. Im home with the aircon on

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Reckon it was about 34 degrees and the beach was just about perfect today on the NSW north coast.

Byron Bay was a little mellow after last nights shenanigans.

Got to bed at 1:00pm. I just woke up.....

• VM44
    VM44

ozziepost,

During the year, how low can the temperature get?

--VM44

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I'm glad I ain't there: much to hot for me.

the 5C at daytime and 0C at night are much better for me...... and my furry friends who could stand minus 60 C

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Sounds like hanging out on the beach weather. Happy New Year Ozzie and Ms. Ozzie!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well, Ozzie, you have some remarkable wildlife in Australia. I automatically think of the Gouldian Finch, which lives up in the north. A truly beautiful gaudy little bird that has suffered greatly of late - and yet one which seems to thrive in hot temperatures. It's a very popular cagebird over here and it's easy to understand why. Amazing, isn't it, how we, i.e. sentient creatures, favour different extremes.

Love to you and yours from me and mine,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit