angels - some questions

by DannyBloem 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

sorry

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Actually this thread has a very serious undertone (or suppose to have)

Yes, Danny. I agree.

I think the thread crossed the line with those pictures. We KNOW that those aren't real angels. They are only depictions of angels and placed here to arouse us.

Remember, real angels don't wear clothes. Maybe I can find some authentic ones and post them later. Do you prefer blond or brunette angels?

Rub a Dub

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    think the thread crossed the line with those pictures. We KNOW that those aren't real angels. They are only depictions of angels and placed here to arouse us.

Remember, real angels don't wear clothes.

I did not want to violate the guidelines

• Satanus
    Satanus

We KNOW that those aren't real angels.

Now rub, we can't be sure. Maybe they materialised, this time as women. The clothes off would help in uncovering the truth, i'm sure.

S

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Now rub, we can't be sure. Maybe they materialised

That could be. In whatever case, I would like to see what a materialized angel like that feels like.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

One other thing ....

Is is an acceptable practice to throw beads to angels ???

Rub a Dub

• Reslight
    Reslight

[[1) According to the bible the angels have differences in Rank and priveleges.

So why is it ike that? Can God not have some equality in his own organisation in the heaven? And can we then ever hope on some equality?]]

Equality is something that is heard a lot amongst selfish humanity, usually in reference to rights, privileges or opportunities.

We need to remember that it was a desire to be equal to God, or even superior to God, that led Satan in his sin. -- Isaiah 14:13,14.
    http://reslight.net/phil2-5.html

God never promises any of his creatures equality. Equality, however, can mean at least three different things: equality of being, equality of authority, and equality of rights and privileges; one can have equality of being, and yet have a different rank as far as authority is concerned. The President of the US is equal as a being to all the rest of the citizens of the US, but all the rest of the citizentry is not equal in rank. God has created ranks of being amonst his creatures, and within those ranks of being he also gives various ranks of authority. We should not expect otherwise.

As far as the angels are concerned, there is nothing in the scriptures I know of that has one angel being superior in being to another angel. There is nothing definite about some angels having superior being than others, although there are a few scriptures that can be seen to say such. Traditionally, I believe the Roman Church has taught that there are several ranks of spirit beings: God, archangels, seraphs, cherubs, and the common angels. Again, there is nothing in the scriptures that definitely show that seraphs or cherubs are actually spirit beings, but there are some scriptures that can be seen as implying they are. There is only one archangel mentioned in the Bible, and that is Michael. Archangel is never used in the plural in the scriptures.
    http://reslight.net/archangel.html

The scriptures seem to indicate that even the joint-heirs with Christ will not have the authority that Jesus has, and that the joint-heirs will not have equivalent authority with each other. -- Psalm 45:7; Matthew 20:20-23; Luke 19:11-27; Hebrews 1:9.

With the increase of knowledge and education without any change in the selfishness of men, we have had an increase of clamor for supposed rights.
    http://www.heraldmag.org/literature/proph_22.htm
    (I do not necessarily agree with every statement, but am in agreement with the general treatment.)

See Brother Russell's statements in:
    True Basis for Human Equality
    and
    Inequality of Conditions and the Remedy
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reslight/files/Russell/

Christian love,
    Ronald

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Reslight

I was hoping in all of your comments that you would have attempted to answer the question above yours ....

Is is an acceptable practice to throw beads to angels ???

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit