angels - some questions

by DannyBloem 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    First off....the bible NEVER said angels could not reproduce. Lets suppose the 2 angels that visited lot decided they wanted to have gay sex with the men of Sodom when these fells'a wanted to have sex with them. Could they have done so? It seems that way.

How about when the 2 angels and the Lord visited Abraham just before the Lot scene? Could the 2 angels have went inside the tent of Abraham and had sex with Sarah? It seems that way......since they were materialised men who ate a meal.

:2) Angels were created individual and sexless. They can not reproduce, according to the bible.

Jesus only said they didn't marry......not that they could not have sex. If an angel can do magical feats.....why could not they also have sex?

yes you are right, the WTS claims they are sex-less and can't reproduce. This is indeed not found in the bible, except what you mentioned. Materialised in human form they could have sex of course, but as spititual creatures it sounds a bit hard.

Now then.....any further questions I answer I'm gonna charge you for it$$$$$$$

what is happened to that free bible studies?

littletoe:

So, what were those angels doing hanging around in Sodom, anyways? Other than that, I'm mostly ;with S on this one.
    Is it still hard to get the S word out of your mouth? I think it is clear that we project our own bad and good habits on the angels. Give them human thraids, anthropomorphization indeed. DB
  • DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    DB, human sin. What would happen if we all had the same fingerprints and DNA?

Golf

I do not understand the connection between human sin and having all the same DNA. Can you elaborate on this?

If we would all have the same DNA, there would be still environmental differences and we would still not be all the same. Difference would occure then of course by mutation later on, and it would become the same variation as we have now.
    The way we act is only partly influenced by DNA, there are more factors.

• gumby
    gumby
    what is happened to that free bible studies?

I'll tell ya what happened. I work for a subsiderary group of the WTBTS inside the walls of Brooklyn. I answer all their botched dogmas and get their arses out of binds online and they take 50% of what I charge. The materialistic bastards!

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yup, it's difficult to get the Spoon out of your mouth when you're busy guzzling your food at the same time as posting

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:
    You shoulda held out for a 60/40 split, like I did

LT, of the "angelic negotiation" class

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey danny!

Why does god need myriads of them to fight? Against who?

LMAO!! .... so true, so true... ha ha!

Satan was the first one to fall and to sin.

technically, he was second. jehovah/jesus/creator was the first one....

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Ever considered that Adam might have been the original serpent (he had the tackle) and was playing a ventriloquist trick on Eve to see if she would be naughty?

LMAO!!! now you're talking LT! this is my sort of eden..... "truly i say to you that you will be as God.... baby" LOL

ts

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    technically, he was second. jehovah/jesus/creator was the first one....

hey Tetra,

yeah, you know some people are so sensitive, so I left him out

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Who told you not to touch the fruit? Take, eat - truly your eyes will be opened!"

• gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit