God

by stillAwitness 16 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
  • stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Oops! Damn these blasted laptops and there sensitive keypads!

I wasted a whole thread!

Oh well! Hey, everyone tell me how you're day is going and what have you accomplished so far today?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I haven't done anything. I'm still wearing my jammies and I need a shower and the kids are running around driving me crazy. I think I'll have the hubby bring home a pizza.

Josie

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Must be nice! Hmm...a pizza

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is what I really want to do...

• lola28
    lola28

Hi stilla,

I am at work and so far have done nothing. All the companies are closing early and noone wants to come to the phone. I'd rather be at home in bed, watching re runs of Xena. but nooooooooooo, I have to "work".

lola

• TopHat
    TopHat

I made a loaf of brick...bread that is, in the bread michine my son gave me for Xmas. Never could make a decent loaf of bread. Not even with a machine doing the work. Damn!alt

alt

• skyman
    skyman

Hard at work and made no money to speak of, but spent a bunch.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Slept till 2 PM, did nothing. Watching tv and eating chocolate. Man its good to have vacation days

• garybuss
    garybuss

I woke up to an inch of ice covered by two inches of snow. I put the plow on the pickup and I plowed snow for 4 hours. Now I'm kicked back in front of the fire listening to Hank's Place on XM radio in surround sound drinking hot coffee and cruising JWD:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit