What is the wackiest thing God has ever done?

by DannyBloem 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Stillawitness, ....every beautiful painting has some dark colors in it. (Dina shared that with me.) Hope it helps.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword of the one seated on the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth. And all the birds were filled from the fleshy parts of them.

The Wild Beast and the False Prophet are a composite of those that war and claim to represent Christ in war. The Fiery Lake is symbolic of spiritual cleansing likened to the elements becoming intensley hot.. The meaning of the above regarding Elisha is that children should respect their elders always. And this goes for adults as well.

Jesus Christ is an invisible spirit and does not have a sword protruding from his mouth. JAH does not kill the innocent, but allows killing in self-defense. Out of great wisdom, He knows where to place fear in His creation by words. This is so that those that read the word can create self-disciplne as disciples of Christ until JAH arrives.

Where did I hear this before? Oh yes I remember in the KH, by somebody else who can only parrot things he heard from people who are only repeating other who... The part of elisha is really a nice way of symbolizing that some things are not good. I guess all in the bible must be symbolic then.
    I am glad, at least it did not really happen, makes me sleep a lot better... by the way what was the symbol of that David thing then? Ah yes, not to count the attendances. they but wait, theya re always doing this...

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Created woman. Glad about ir, though

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I wish they came with an instruction manual though. I bet it would be bestseller!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Having snakes bite the izzies for acting like pagans, then having them look upon the pagan Rod of Asclepius to get healed from the snake bites.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Telling a fella 'if you love me you will tie up your son and burn him to death', watching him almost go through with it, then saying 'oh, OK it was a joke, I didnt mean it, this sheep will do instead'.

I cant imagine the irreparable damage that would have caused to my father / child relationship forever more.

Or letting your celestial enemy torment your best worshipper, make him poverty striken, turn his wife against him, kill off his children, and then say well it doesnt matter because, hey, heres 10 more kids for you. HUH??????? So my daughter dies and another ones gonna make it all alright??????? Did Job have a memory problem? Hey Im sure I used to have some folks round here looked just like you guys...who were they again...cant seem to remember....

Or letting a fella have 300 wives and 700 concubines, but then coming down heavy on anyone elsefor the rest of time who as much as shags one other person. What happened to it being OK to shag 1000 people? Thats well beyond double standards if you ask me.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Pssssst. Keep this under your hat, okay? If this gets out it could transform society from a herd of cows to a pride of lions.

God never did anything.

That's right.

Nothing.

Nate

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Abandoning the Caananites, Moabites, and Amonites and then being pissed when he came back and they werent worshiping him.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Oh! I got one! I got one!

How about flooding the entire earth and all of its inhabitants, then promising to never rub out mankind again using floods (although promising to burn the flesh of of folks at the Big A? Then, turning all of the flesh to become bird food).

But, back to the flood of Noah's day: God doesn't flood the entire earth at one time. Nowadays he chooses to flood it section by section: Tsunamis, typhoons, hurricaines, storms, etc. He must be sitting up ther on his Golden Crapper saying, "Uh-Uh! Remember, I only promised I wouldn't flood the entire earth. See? I have this damn rainbow to prove it. Now, clean up Louisiana, you petty humans!"

Anyway, I actually don't believe in the flood (as told by the bible), but, it's a wacky thing if it did happen.

• Flash
    Flash

Cordelia

oh yes i know jah forgives me, its the f and d slave that have it wrong and yet dont care obviously theyd stop ruining peoples lives!

Its confusing when we regularly see unfaithful behavior from those who constantly tell us they are 'faithful.'

Matthew 24: 45-51 and Luke 12: 42-48

IMO, those who keep telling us they are the Faithful Slave are (and have been) the Evil Slave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit