What is the wackiest thing God has ever done?

by DannyBloem 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Did the Apostles ever kill or punish one another? Who did the "smiting" in those days? The only evidence of this I can think of is in Acts 12 about Herod. Also Acts 5. I don't see them having them the authority to punish anyone. Am I missing something? I didn't see them call the cops to do it for them either. Am I missing something here? Did David ever get an answer as to why Jehovah killed his people for what he did? Did he not question Him though? Or was he "disobeying" Jehovah by asking the question?

• Slave1111
    Slave1111

Is it killing 42 children because they called prophet Elisha a bald headed man (which he probably was, so they did ot even lie)?

Is it killing 70000 innocent israelites because the king David does a counting of the people? (It is hard to keep the numbers right if the fluctuate so much)

Or is it, killing all humans exact 8, because his own angels could not stand it in heaven anymore and left?

or...

Can you list more of those so worse deeds?

Not everything written is literal. For example consider the following:

19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword of the one seated on the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth. And all the birds were filled from the fleshy parts of them. The Wild Beast and the False Prophet are a composite of those that war and claim to represent Christ in war. The Fiery Lake is symbolic of spiritual cleansing likened to the elements becoming intensley hot.. The meaning of the above regarding Elisha is that children should respect their elders always. And this goes for adults as well.
    Jesus Christ is an invisible spirit and does not have a sword protruding from his mouth. JAH does not kill the innocent, but allows killing in self-defense. Out of great wisdom, He knows where to place fear in His creation by words. This is so that those that read the word can create self-disciplne as disciples of Christ until JAH arrives.
    T.F.D.S.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

his forgiveness freaks me out, prodigal son came home coz he was eating pig s*** got forgiven. king david got found out, still married bathsheeba got forgiven. Manassah when in prison thought hey i may as well soften his face now ive been caught got forgiven. Judah having sex with his daughter in law who he thought was a prostitute at the time got forgiven in fact didnt need to be forgiven coz apparently he was acting righteously!

most of us on this board make one mistake and are condemned to a life of shunning and heartbreak,

altho, guess thats not God thats his so called organization!

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    his forgiveness freaks me out, prodigal son came home coz he was eating pig s*** got forgiven. king david got found out, still married bathsheeba got forgiven. Manassah when in prison thought hey i may as well soften his face now ive been caught got forgiven. Judah having sex with his daughter in law who he thought was a prostitute at the time got forgiven in fact didnt need to be forgiven coz apparently he was acting righteously!

most of us on this board make one mistake and are condemned to a life of shunning and heartbreak,

altho, guess thats not God thats his so called organization!

Approach JAH in prayer in heartfelt repentance and you will be forgiven immediately. Let no man judge you, as JAH knows the heart of all creation. Removing a person from the congregation pertains only to those in charge of the congregations as overseers. Forgive one another and you will also be forgiven. The role of the overseers is to provide those that are overwieghed with sin, wisdom and counceling, not further heartache. The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

i approached jah the minute it happened didnt stop me having to spend 9 months of attending meetings being shunned by my family and friends, missing and ruining three of my closest family memebers weddings and basically causing a hell of alot of heartache to my family.

oh yes i know jah forgives me, its the f and d slave that have it wrong and yet dont care obviously theyd stop ruining peoples lives!

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    i approached jah the minute it happened didnt stop me having to spend 9 months of attending meetings being shunned by my family and friends, missing and ruining three of my closest family memebers weddings and basically causing a hell of alot of heartache to my family.

oh yes i know jah forgives me, its the f and d slave that have it wrong and yet dont care obviously theyd stop ruining peoples lives!

JAH did not authorize this. This holds true as the W.T.S. has misled many of its followers by their teachings. I am the faithful and discreet slave as one person under authority of JAH and CHRIST. Do not blame GOD for heartache caused by man. This is the same as blaming Jehovah your God for an act of violence caused by man, amen....... T.F.D.S.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Stop hijacking other people's threads brownboy! Your jah is a crazy wicked sack of shit...

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    Stop hijacking other people's threads brownboy! Your jah is a crazy wicked sack of shit...

Don't you know that anger begats anger? Calm your heart and relax. It will all be over sooner than later, amen....... T.F.D.S.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Relax slave 1111,

He just hasn't developed his self control fully yet. I feel his pain as well. Please forgive him ok. you can keep it charged to my account.

your little brother,

David

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

And the battle goes on...

Hey.. what about creating roaches?! What purpose do they serve and they are just way gross!

Don't forget Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt. LOL. Okay, maybe I am just having fun with this one but who knows-maybe she just had a crick in her neck and was trying to get it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit