how can you

by the devil 666 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

It's a shame. I like the Satanic religion, but most of the practitioners are dipshits.

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

troll now thats a intresting word

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

wayhey the intelligensia are in town!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Schools out for xmas holidays.....

• under74
    under74

did devil leave? Maybe the little guy tuckered himself out....

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

i have never had anything to do with jw but my daughter has joined the brainwashing arseholes and keeps trying to ram all the crap she reads down my throat telling me this and telling me that telling me she dont want blood she would rather die what kind of people tell other pople this kind of stuff .it freakes me out ad telling me the ends very near wow im sorry if i have offended anyone but they sould keep it to themselfes

• ballistic
    ballistic

The Devil 666, there are a few JWs on this site, mostly ones with open minds, the rest of us all fled it at some point or other, or people like yourself who are affected indirectly.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    my daughter has joined the brainwashing arseholes and keeps trying to ram all the crap she reads down my throat

You need to get her out of there and away from those people. JW's organization teaches that it is the only true religion, and that only its members are true Christians. They claim that no one can learn spiritual truth apart from them and that they are the only way to salvation. Everyone but JW's will be destroyed at Armageddon. They have to accept and obey unquestioningly, every command and biblical interpretation given by the organization. JW's use their predictions of the end of the world to put fear into the hearts of their followers.

it freakes me out ad telling me the ends very near wow

I don't know how old your daughter is....but she probably is a little freaked out too. Just think, she now believes that the end is coming and you aren't going to make it. You are right...she is being brainwashed.

And welcome.

lisa

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    i have never had anything to do with jw but my daughter has joined the brainwashing arseholes and keeps trying to ram all the crap she reads down my throat telling me this and telling me that telling me she dont want blood she would rather die what kind of people tell other pople this kind of stuff .it freakes me out ad telling me the ends very near wow im sorry if i have offended anyone but they sould keep it to themselfes

I am sorry to hear that Devil666.
    Actually this site contains lot of very important information for you and your daughter. But if you really want to help your daughter you have to learn to read and listen first. You will never win an argument with your daughter if you do not listen to her, and give her BETTER information. Good luck in getting her out

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I don't think you've offended anyone. Many here hate the Watchtower with a passion, especially those of us who have been hurt by them. A lot of us have lost family members to this cult through their shunning policy.

I hope your daughter can see the light of day before it's too late.

What actions have you taken to try to help her see it for the crap it is?

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit