how can you

by the devil 666 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

what kind of people are you !! realy if you had a loved member of your family hurt in a accident and needed blood you would let them die what and all you come out with is they will come back in he new system what a load of shite you talk. there is not going to be a new system its all a load of bollocks make no wonder your breath stinks of shite as its all the shit what comes out of it .

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

to whom are you talking?

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

you saddo get help

• under74
    under74

devil...most of us are ex-witnesses....maybe you should have read some of the threads before you posted and started name calling and making yourself look foolish.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i was about to say "hey! cool name!", but then i see you are not that bright....

TS

• greendawn
    greendawn

Most people on this board are against refusing blood transfusions to save lives.

• zagor
    zagor

You know, we should really have either IQ test compulsory for signing onto this board or people should present a certificate from their psychiatrist in the future.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Zagor, this guy sounds like a troll, should there be a troll alert?

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

WELCOME TO THE FORUM devil 666!!!!!

BTW, you may want to change your alias: idiot or uninformed are good choices and are available.

Next time you want to slam somebody or a group, figure out who your audience is.....

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

go kiss my arse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit