Apostates and Slacker Dubs Commit the Unforgivable Sin

by gumby 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully

gumby:

you had to deny the holy spirits begetting you

I guess that lets all JWs and everyone else (except for the Anointed Remnant™) off the hook, since none of them are Begotten By Holy Spirit™. At least Watchtower Logic™ would say that. But dontcha know, they have to go and get people all freaked out about stuff that in The Big Scheme Of Things doesn't matter a bit.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    they have to go and get people all freaked out about stuff that in The Big Scheme Of Things doesn't matter a bit.

They don't have much to give the people anyway, eh?

Pity the poor old "great crowd"! The NT isn't written for them (according to the old farts at Crooklyn) and yet the same old farts go and expect them to comply with all the 'rules' of the NT!!

All care and no responsibility.

• gumby
    gumby
    gumby:
    you had to deny the holy spirits begetting you
    I guess that lets all JWs and everyone else (except for the Anointed Remnant™) off the hook, since none of them are Begotten By Holy Spirit™. At least Watchtower Logic™ would say that.

Scullysmartypants!!!!!!

Excellent! What we need here is a definition in one of the publications that defines sinning against the holy spirit as applying only to the annointed......then compare the article I supplied. Wanna help me find it? Please * offers luvin and booze to persude her*

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit