Apostates and Slacker Dubs Commit the Unforgivable Sin

by gumby 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

If your not too rusty with dub teachings, you remember that to commit the unforgivable sin, you had to deny the holy spirits begetting you. It would be like one of the annointed purposely saying................ "I don't want to worship Jehovah anymore nor have any part of him or his son inspite of the fact he annointed me".

In Christendom, it is likewise a denial of the spirit when you know it's for real.

However!!!...one day Freddy Franz got so pissed at Apostates and Slacker dubs, he decided he was gonna write a Watchtower article and kick some major ass! He went so far as to say if a witness smoked ciggaretts till armaggedon, he was a candidate of the Unforgivable Sin. If an unmarried witness couple kept havin sex till armaggedon came, the were candidates too. All kinds of people were candidates of commiting the Unforgivable Sin.....even if these one NEVER denied God or his son.

Below is the Watchtower that he explained it in.

Watchtower 1982 April 1 p. 27 Survival or Destruction at the "Great Tribulation"

Now, the Bible definitely shows that some end up in the symbolic Gehenna ( no chance of a ressurection ) before the 1,000-year Judgment Day begins. .......................... Similarly, unrepentant apostates go, at death, not to Sheol, or Hades, but to Gehenna....( everlasting destruction) (Hebrews 6:4-8; 2 Peter 2:1)

The same is true of dedicated Christians who persist in willful sin or those who "shrink back." (Hebrews 10:26-31, 38, 39) These are merely examples to show that some, even in "this system of things," have committed the sin for which there is no forgiveness, not even in the system of things "to come." (Matthew 12:31, 32; compare 1 John 5:16.) They will, therefore, not be resurrected.

Doncha just luv how ol' Freddy liked to dress up like Jehovah and put on that old gray wig and gray glue-on beard and wear that big white robe then type up these nutty articles like this one? He was a cute little rascle I tell ya.

Gumby

• jack w
    jack w

He wasn't a cute little rascal(I know you were being facetious(sp.) he was an evil bastard, and if anyone was going to hell it was him.

Jack

• blondie
    blondie

This was shortly after the 1981 Bethel Shakedown with the departure of Ray Franz and other Bethel heavies guilty of meeting independently to study the ..............Bible, the unforgivable sin.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    He went so far as to say if a witness smoked ciggaretts till armaggedon, he was a candidate of the Unforgivable Sin. If an unmarried witness couple kept havin sex till armaggedon came, they were candidates too.

OMG.... So if you have really great sex and then lit one up afterwards...You were doomed for sure.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

God, all you have to do is shrink back? He wanted everyone to shake in their boots, ever' single day of their lives and stay up nights worrying, didn't he? How sick and sad that we all have family and friends still trapped by a religion that would allow such manipulation and mind control. I think he just might be being made to sit in the nether world, feeling the pain he has heaped upon millions.

Hey ya, Gummie Bear.

• gumby
    gumby
    This was shortly after the 1981 Bethel Shakedown with the departure of Ray Franz and other Bethel heavies guilty of meeting independently to study the ..............Bible, the unforgivable sin.

Blondie....ya little mind readin wizard you! This was going to be the next post I made....nearly word for word......no joke!

Poztate....you can have sex with your mate, but no smokin. You can take a couple of sleeping pills you illegally borrowed from sister hypocondriac though and still escape Gehenna.

Flyin,

yea, slackers ( those who ease up on the the preaching work, have low attendance at the meetings, and slow down in theocratic matters, are doomed to eternal destruction too.......poor bastards.

Jack,

I'm not sure if Franz was a monster. He had an internal ego that wouldn't quit and felt he carried the torch for the pack in Jehovahs eyes. How much truth he really knew about the "truth" I'm not too sure.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyin,

yea, slackers ( those who ease up on the the preaching work, have low attendance at the meetings, and slow down in theocratic matters, are doomed to eternal destruction too.......poor bastards.

Even if you and your whole family get strep throat and have it every three weeks for nine months straight? No wonder the jerks treated us like crap when we had to miss meetings. It makes me want to sit on the edge of the bed, like Doris Day, and kick my feet up and down on the floor while I scream, "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

• gumby
    gumby
    Even if you and your whole family get strep throat and have it every three weeks for nine months straight?

Flyin, you know that a story like that wouldn't fly with the publishers ya knucklehead! People who miss for that long are fakers just usin excuses to not to have to go to meetings. When they see you out buying groceries and smiling as your talking to the a customer in the store.....the dubs say to themselves...." I see she has enough strength to shop and talk to worldly people with a smile, but doesn't have the strength to make the meetings.....poor thing.

Real dubs go to meeting with sore throats....... just like the africans who risk their lives walking through piranah infested waters to make the thursday night meeting.

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, Grumblestiltskin, it was simple really, it was all about.............................................................

CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Real dubs go to meeting with sore throats....... just like the africans who risk their lives walking through piranah infested waters to make the thursday night meeting.

Gumby

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" *Sitting, kicking furiously, on the edge of the bed*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit