Is the Watchtower Society strong enough to win this war with the internet?

by jack w 76 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

I like to see the internet and apostates/opposers as a whole lot of little fans, slowly but surely blowing away the smoke of misinformation that the WT has generated over the years.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WATCHTOWER JEHOVAH'S WITNESS WHISTLE BLOWER
    Jehovah's Witness Watchtower Whistle blower Danny Haszard in Bangor, Maine. ...
    www.dannyhaszard.com/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

You gotta love my metatag

• zagor
    zagor

Danny, how come they never came after you? lol

Love your site mate, it was one of the first "apostate" site I came across

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny, how come they never came after you

Legal-they don't have a case to plea

Physical-if they come after me,or mine it would be [______________]

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

The WT can NEVER win. There are 6 Billion people who are NOT JW's, and 6 Million who are. That's one thousand to one odds. They may have a lot of money, but the world has more. For every site they close down, ten will pop up in their place and 999 sites will still have been untouched. Every time they close a site, they create untold public relations nightmares. The word is spreading about these perverts and they can't stop it. Their own members are quitting in droves. Their rates of growth are level or going down in lands with the Internet, thus showing that the Internet IS very effective. More and more people are taking their stories to the media. The media will crucify them soon if they don't stop their arrogant nonsense. They can't say "we never said that" when their own books are out there contradicting their current teachings. They cannot find every last book they published from the year 1880 until now. They will just tighten their control over whomever is stupid enough to remain as a JW and DF more people. Remember, of all the people alive today who were ever baptized or came close to getting baptized, far more are NOT currently "publishers" than ARE. That means that if you take all the people who ever learned enough about the WT to make any type of intelligent decision, the majority said NO!!! Whether by being DF'd, quitting, DA's, postponing baptism indefinitely, whatever. It doesn't matter. And these people are all telling their friends, family, and the media what they know about the WT. The dam is breaking rapidly and they can't hold back the water any longer. There may be a small pool of water behind the broken dam ten years from now when it's all over, but that's all they'll have, a small group of diehards. It's like a pyramid scheme. Eventually everyone on earth will have been a JW and quit or heard their garbage and said NO WAY. In either case, they'll run out of people to witness to and that will be that. All we have to do is keep warning everyone we know. Happy New Year and good luck to all.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    It's like a pyramid scheme. Eventually everyone on earth will have been a JW and quit or heard their garbage and said NO WAY. In either case, they'll run out of people to witness to and that will be that. All we have to do is keep warning everyone we know

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/99582/1.ashx perception of the general population 90% of the world's human beings

Happy New Year to you Mike--Danny Haszard

• researcher
    researcher

There is no way they can win. O yes, they will pick their battles, but will never win the war. I cannot express in words the contempt I feel towards them, the hypocrisy of them, the scandulous cover ups, etc.

• JH
    JH

I think that every religion will fade and die, but if like Jesus said, the truth would endure and never die.

Time will tell, what and where was the truth....................................................

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Eduardo!

Happy New Year Danny, and to all of you!

Randy

Net Soup http://www.freeminds.org

• TD
    TD
    Apologists like "You Know" and "Friend" have abandoned the defense.

--Gag

"Friend" was an outspoken critic of the transfusion medicine taboo; he openly stated that JF Rutherford was a "Despicable human being" and he positively could not stand, "You Know," considering him a symptom of all that is wrong with the JW's, so although he was willing to defend the Witnesses on some issues, I doubt if that categorization is even remotely fair. The poor man is probably turning in his grave.

JW apologists may be an "Endangered species" on the internet, but they are a long way from being extinct. They have their own parodies of boards like this where they can fight windmills and strawmen to their heart's content. "Touchstone Forum" is one such example:

http://www.touchstoneforum.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID2&conf=DCConfID1

The JW organization is not going to win any war with the internet. Not only would such a conflict be pointless, it would be a tiny flash in the pan. A younger generation that takes the internet for granted; who grew up using it for school, recreation and work is rapidly replacing any who may have had the will to fight that battle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit